Mavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They played hard tonight...no doubt about it.

Honestly, I'm most pissed about seeing people leaving (on national TV) with almost 3 minutes left. That's crap.

kennadog said:
:eek: WOW Adelman reaming Bibby over that stupid foul.
He was reaming the ref because Harris basically decided to turn into Bibby when he was running down the floor.....should have been a no-call.

P

playmaker0017

Oh yeah - let me also mention - Reef.

He had a pretty god-awful game too. Unlike Bibby, he at least ran the floor on defense and tried ... but who cares. He looked bad.

Circa_1985_Fan said:
and why isnt Corliss in the game now?? He has 12pts and 6 rebs, 4 on the offensive end, I'll have you.
Tonight's game almost convinced me Corliss should start, he was showing Reef all the things he should be doing. Corliss is a player that can make an impact and lift up the team at the same time.

Ryle said:
He was reaming the ref because Harris basically decided to turn into Bibby when he was running down the floor.....should have been a no-call.
NO, there was no ref in the vicinity. They were standing by the sideline. He was clearly ripping Bibby a new one.

kennadog said:
NO, there was no ref in the vicinity. They were standing by the sideline. He was clearly ripping Bibby a new one.
I was pretty sure that there was a ref walking to the table that RA was yelling at.

Status
Not open for further replies.