Mavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evenstar said:
oh gawd.... that might be a dagger

eff you dirk, and the horse you rode in on!
you cant fault him for our coaches inability to put someone out there who can put a body on him to at least CHALLENGE the shots he's getting...even the wide open looks...too easy. and it's not like the Mav's are putting on a show with there ball movement.

P

playmaker0017

Can someone tell me why Miller and Reef continue to take jumpers when they haven't hit them all night?!

Wow, I remember when you could have an actual debate over who was better, Dirk Nowitzki or Peja. I asked David Aldridge in a chat who was better, he said Peja. My what a difference two years can make.

P

playmaker0017

What's awful is that Dallas has so little respect for Miller than the C and the PF guarded Reef ... and Miller still couldn't score.

ARGH!

I'm just angry.

P

playmaker0017

nbrans said:
Give me a break people, you've turned Skinner into superman. He can't guard Dirk, he's slower than SAR and not any taller.
Well, Skinner would be better than Miller.

But - let's be honest - Skinner would get owned by Dirk.

Circa_1985_Fan said:
Skinner would at least put a body on him, make him freaking work for a few of those damn open looks. Someone get the noose...Adelman is voluntarily hanging himself tonight, I think.
No but at least Skinner would have at least put a body and Dampier in the first half to not let him basically do what he wanted.

nbrans said:
Give me a break people, you've turned Skinner into superman. He can't guard Dirk, he's slower than SAR and not any taller.
There's no way he can guard Dirk. But if Price can get off the bench so soon, certainly Skinner could have gotten a couple of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.