I hate lakers so much that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
BEAT LA !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I have to attend a conference which will prevent me from watching multiple games. I can do the Bucks game thread but then I won't be able to do anything till Indiana game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kings winning too much because with the 23-44 record they are tied with couple other teams for the 7th worst record in the NBA and the tendency is devastating as we are moving towards Hawes terytory.Kings are 2-1 on the 5 game home stand with couple more games coning up. Kings are playing .500 in the last 10 games where the competition is clutch with 2-8 and 1-9 records across the board.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Evans was great again and it doesn't have anything to do with numbers, stats, oponnent. He dominated the game in every single aspect. He could have scored 50 if he wanted to. He would have had 20 assists if we would have shot the ball a little above average. He would have had a triple double again if the coach thought that is it vital. There is no question about who is the best rookie of this class. There is nothing Nellie can do despite him trying to do everything he can. The race isn't even close. NBA would never rob the Kings - right ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I sort of envy Wolves because they know what they need and what they want and they also know how to get it. They knew that this was a must lose game for them and they delivered. Tanking at its best. There was absolutely nothing Kings could have done - not to win this game. We won by 14 but it felt like a 50 point game all the time
-----------------------------------------------------------------
my matchups

Spencer vs Darko - :eek: - Darko didn't play

Kings big man vs double double - a rare phenomena reloaded- a giard lead Kings in all statistical cartegories. JT was 2 rebounds away

Casspi vs give us anything - I suspect a "space jam" effect reloaded - Omri was okay but I would be too against the Wolves

Ellington vs TDM - possible - easy pick

Reke vs his jump shot - mission impossible - he was very good
AWARD TIME

TDM - Wayne "can't hit 2 but can't miss 3" Ellington

LW-VC - Johnny "I am Reke's *****" Flynn

JHA - Beno "WTF" Udrih

MIKKI - Sean "feed me" May

SAR- Ime "42 sec garbage time" Udoka

RA&1 - Oleksiy "yes I am a professional basketball player" Pecherov

Jax/Walk - Beno and Cisco

WTF moment of the game - Minessota Timberwolves
lakers in town - after barely beatin Warriors last night where Greg willard came up clutch when it was needed the most. Kings played them well both times but as usual weren't allowed to win either game. very difficult for the Kings to play 5 on 8 especially with the pathetic free throw shooting. Kings have nothing to lose other than few lottery balls down the stretch. In order for us to win this game we have to do two things we really suck at - make FTs and rebound the ball well. If the game is down to the last possesion - we don't stand the chance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
my matchups

Reke vs Kobe - just go at him kid and watch for ellbows or you might foul out.

Kings big FT line - can we make some ?

Kingsfans.com members vs the referees - how many dozent posts will be full with anger towards sons of Bavetta.

Kings big vs laker giants - how bad will it be ?

----------------------------------------------------------

Evans - do it again

Beno - awful

Hawes - too soft

Casspi - more

Landry - should have a field day

May - buffet reloaded

Cisco - bad choice of shots

Greene - there you go

JT - that was nice

rest mateen
---------------------------------------------------------
lakers still suck and always will. with 49-18 they are first in the west and 2nd in the NBA. 19-13 on the road they have been struggling lately but refs picked it up allowing them to win the last 3 games. We know then, we hate them. They play 7-8 man rotation because thety have no bench. Fisher gets the LW-VC only because Puke gets the DNP-CD. TDM goes to Brown.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Lets hope Hawes can play like he did last time against the Fakers!!!!! I really wanna see Tyreke and Kobe match up but I think we will see more Tyreke v Artest and Donte v Kobe.

K

Kingsguy881

Lets hope Hawes can play like he did last time against the Fakers!!!!! I really wanna see Tyreke and Kobe match up but I think we will see more Tyreke v Artest and Donte v Kobe.
You will get to see what you want. I hope Kobe tries to throw a 'bow at Tyreke. Reke is a tough hombre and he ain't gonna take Kobe's ****...plus he is probably stronger than Kobe.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I should note BTW that I actually WAS rooting for the Lakers to win last night, on the theory that a) Stephen Curry is getting enough hype as it is; and b) I did not want a pissed off Lakers team coming in here looking for a win. Much prefer what happened -- close game, long minutes, but win and not necessarily have a chip on their shoulder tonight.

I should note BTW that I actually WAS rooting for the Lakers to win last night, on the theory that a) Stephen Curry is getting enough hype as it is; and b) I did not want a pissed off Lakers team coming in here looking for a win. Much prefer what happened -- close game, long minutes, but win and not necessarily have a chip on their shoulder tonight.
Good way to look at it. :D

Mike Lamb was speaking with some LA ESPN writer (sorry, didn't get the name) yesterday and he said that Landry is a Lakers killer. Because he is so physical and their post guys are more about skill rather then muscle.

Pretty excited to see that tonight :D

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Mike Lamb was speaking with some LA ESPN writer (sorry, didn't get the name) yesterday and he said that Landry is a Lakers killer. Because he is so physical and their post guys are more about skill rather then muscle.

Pretty excited to see that tonight :D
Not to mention when Bynum played us last time, he made Hawes look like Pau Gasol.

Not to mention when Bynum played us last time, he made Hawes look like Pau Gasol.
I dont know what it is, but Hawes always plays well against the Lakers in that building. Everywhere else? Not so much.

Hopefully it will be a great game tonight as it usually is when we take on 'That Team'. Just hoping that if we do have a chance to win, it wont be in the final freaking seconds...because if that's the case, we wont have a chance at all.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Bulletin Board Material for Laker Game

In Mike Bresnahan's "Lakers FYI" column in Mondays LA Times was an interesting dig at the Kings:

Break Time
In the muddled month of March, the Lakers now get a minor break in the schedule. It won't be delivered in down time but rather downtrodden opponents, the Lakers next 4 games coming against Golden State, Sacramento, Minny and Wizards, combined record: 75-186.
This certainly isn't Cleveland, Denver, Dallas and Orlando.

Let them think that but hope our Kings read this and put on the bulletin board.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I dont know what it is, but Hawes always plays well against the Lakers in that building. Everywhere else? Not so much.

Hopefully it will be a great game tonight as it usually is when we take on 'That Team'. Just hoping that if we do have a chance to win, it wont be in the final freaking seconds...because if that's the case, we wont have a chance at all.
I dunno. I'd personally love to see Reke score over Kobe to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.