lakers @ Kings Game Thread

I hate lakers so much that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
back from the game.

sooooo many lakers fans, it was a relief to see some kings shirts at the game, every1 was wearing laker gear

the first half was extremely exciting, the 2nd half a big letdown

the game was lost early in the 3rd quarter when we missed 4 straight open 3 pointers and the lakers built a lead we never were able to comeback from.

We couldnt contain Gasol or Bynum, until we get that bigman, we cant be competitive.

also me and some friends tried chanting MVP for tyreke when he had that 360 layup and 1 but alas no success.

its just so dissapointing to see all these bandwagon fans, it was real annoyin

gunks

Hall of Famer
back from the game.

sooooo many lakers fans, it was a relief to see some kings shirts at the game, every1 was wearing laker gear

the first half was extremely exciting, the 2nd half a big letdown

the game was lost early in the 3rd quarter when we missed 4 straight open 3 pointers and the lakers built a lead we never were able to comeback from.

We couldnt contain Gasol or Bynum, until we get that bigman, we cant be competitive.

also me and some friends tried chanting MVP for tyreke when he had that 360 layup and 1 but alas no success.

its just so dissapointing to see all these bandwagon fans, it was real annoyin

For real. Hawes is our ONLY 5, and JT is our only PF above 6'7. GP needs to step his GM game up. Our frontcourt has been pathetic since Webber's knee exploded. How long ago was that? 6 years?

Also, those bandwagoners....Pathetic. In three years they're gonna be all over Reke's nuts.

Last edited:
I was there last night. I've been there for many games, many Lakers games over the last 25 years but last night there was one Lakers fan three rows in front of me that stood half the time, about half a dozen of us could not see the action when he did this. Never seemed to realize he was doing this despite efforts to let him know. Worst behavior of any fan at a Kings game in all that time. Otherwise I had a good time until the Kings lost. The rest of the Lakers fans around me were OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.