[Game] Kings @ Wolves, 11/17/21 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Yes but at least we'd be bad with Ben Simmons instead of Fox
I was talking bad when Walton’s gone. Fox isn’t getting traded at this point because he’s tanking his own value this season. Lol

Not that Fox can’t rehab his value, but this season has been ROUGH.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I was talking bad when Walton’s gone. Fox isn’t getting traded at this point because he’s tanking his own value this season. Lol

Not that Fox can’t rehab his value, but this season has been ROUGH.
I mean, Fox is the only reason we didn't lose by 20 tonight. The dude at least generated some sort of offense tonight while the rest of the team was busy getting in position to rebound the ball instead of playing basketball.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I mean, Fox is the only reason we didn't lose by 20 tonight. The dude at least generated some sort of offense tonight while the rest of the team was busy getting in position to rebound the ball instead of playing basketball.
I guess. But that Bagley level anti-defense at the end is what sticks out the most. Just … there’s no reason for him to be that terrible. None.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I guess. But that Bagley level anti-defense at the end is what sticks out the most. Just … there’s no reason for him to be that terrible. None.
The thing is everyone on that play just gave up. Fox at the point of attack, Holmes in the paint, Barnes as a helper. It was a catastrophe on all three levels.

Like, I get what you're saying there but singling out that moment and not the several preceding minutes in which the Kings decided to randomly sell out on hedges and give up drives to the lane is probably what really did them in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.