Kings @ Warriors - Sunday, Dec. 15 - 5:30PT/8:30ET

What will WCS do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know man. I just don't get it. Teams take away the middle so the Kings go middle, middle, middle, middle, middle. If this isn't changing then they better hope Fox is back on Tuesday because he's the only hope with that game plan.

Is green the worst starting PF in the league when he doesn’t have 3 HOF players next to him, dudes a scrub
He's an intangibles guy for sure. Players like that always look more terrible than they are when they are now 2nd most talented on their team. The thing about him is I'm a little disappointed in his effort. It's a hard come down and I think coasting the last few years put him in a bad state. He was someone that worked his butt off to get where he was, he didn't do it with talent. He's got to find himself again.

Yep, now lets see the Kings not rely on shots like that in the 2nd half, lol. It's statement time. If Sac wants to jump into the picture these are the teams you have to bury.
I just started following the game......that 3 was a big shot to extend the lead out a for the 3rdQ start. It was crazy range. If the Kings win by 3 or less, I'm crediting it as the game-winner. regardless.

The Warriors are blitzing Buddy on the high screen, like teams do to Curry. Let's see how Walton adjusts to that. Maybe play Bagley more, a bigger threat with the ball in his hands with space than Holmes.

The Warriors are blitzing Buddy on the high screen, like teams do to Curry. Let's see how Walton adjusts to that. Maybe play Bagley more, a bigger threat with the ball in his hands with space than Holmes.
In the first half they took it right into the 3 defenders at the free throw line so we'll see.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Only if Marvin can avoid getting those cheap foul calls.