Kings @ Warriors - Sunday, Dec. 15 - 5:30PT/8:30ET

What will WCS do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Here it is, boys and girls. The much-anticipated matchup that will show us once and for all just what we gave up when WCS walked out the door...

Part of me thinks he'll be the same old, same old. Another part, however, thinks he'll dig deep and show us everything we thought he was capable of. Only time will tell. Personally, I hope Holmes steals his lunch and eats it in front of him. Yes, I'm shallow that way...

GO KINGS!!

Anyone else got a bad feeling about this game? It's the Warriors, and they suck. But we have a tendency to suck at times too. And the Warriors are like a hill we can't get over.

I think Willie will have a really good game tonight. I never doubted his ability. Just his drive. I think he’ll have the drive to have a stronger than usual game tonight

How tf did dearron get better that quickly. Does he have terminator ligaments or something ? Like seriously how does that happen ?
Young legs and they are announced with indefinite time frames because those injuries can be unpredictable both ways. Also, they probably expected the Kings would sink like a rock so they probably had no intention of rushing him back and perhaps starting a tank job.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Young legs and they are announced with indefinite time frames because those injuries can be unpredictable both ways. Also, they probably expected the Kings would sink like a rock so they probably had no intention of rushing him back and perhaps starting a tank job.
I would "like" your first sentence many times. Your second sentence, however? Nope. So, no like for you. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Looks like WCS is playing just like he did for us - rebounds aren't his cup of tea. And Bjeli just took his lunch from him. LOL!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So far I have seen WCS cheat on setting a screen, actively avoid a rebound, stand in the paint and that's about it...

Random thought but I wonder why the Warriors are named “Golden State” and not just San Francisco? It’s not like they’re the only team in California and are repping California...