Kings @ Warriors Game Thread

WTF moment of the game

• Eddie House

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot put into words how upset I'll be if Curry gets that award over Tyreke
yah W's wont matter cuz both teams suck.. it'll come down to stats and Reke seems to put up good numbers even on bad nights. but curry is on a team where his stats get inflated huge.. so who knows.. im still gonna go with reke for ROY.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
yah W's wont matter cuz both teams suck.. it'll come down to stats and Reke seems to put up good numbers even on bad nights. but curry is on a team where his stats get inflated huge.. so who knows.. im still gonna go with reke for ROY.

Let;s put it this wya, last night against the Lakers curry had 11pts on 5-21 shooting. Had a near triple double too, but then again so did Reke last game. Its a Warriors pipedream.

What the h3ll happened to the team last night against the Celtics? Where did that team go? You know, that team that played stellar team defense? Because the first half of this warriors game was the WORST defense I have seen played by ANY basketball team college or pro all year! Kevin Martin picked up 3 fouls and yet still allowed his man to score at WILL! Wide open shots that Martin did not come out to contest! It was sickening. WHY did the coach allow it to continue? Why did he not bench Martin for poor defensive play? He almost looks disinterested playing Defense! He should ride the pine the rest of the game because of his terrible effort on defense! The Kings as a whole played the worst defense possible! 72 POINTS IN A HALF? are the going to give up 150 points in this game? When does the coach do something about the poor defensive effort? the defense in the paint is decent but the perimeter defense is atrocious! They played SO WELL last night and tonight this??? I sure hope they have a BIG SURGE for the second half to make this game look decent because they played the worst half of basketball for the entire season against the GSW's this first half. I am half thinking I should just turn off the game. I am looking for the guilty parties at this point, not enjoying a game that should have been more that competitive! The Warriors are terrible !!

Kevin benched to start the 3rd. I can't think of one reason for keeping him anymore. He obviously isn't an important part of this team anymore, and Westphal see's that

Let;s put it this wya, last night against the Lakers curry had 11pts on 5-21 shooting. Had a near triple double too, but then again so did Reke last game. Its a Warriors pipedream.
yup steph really is a perfect fit for the warriors style of play. But another thing is.. steph just started to pick up his play in the last two months, he hasnt really hit the wall yet and teams havent really began focusing on him so i expect him to slow down. Whereas reke has taken abuse from teams all year so hes used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.