Kings @ Warriors Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes me mad is barkley and reggie are basing their 'analysis' of tonights game...idn...i got upset when barkley said that..then i remebered it was a good thing...

What a tough half to watch. I think I know how Mavs fans felt in that playoff series against the kings a few years back. It's like the Warriors pre-game lay-up drill with 5 lost guys in purple jerseys watching them.

I used to take to heart what Charles says, but now I just laugh at him/with him.

Although judging by how we played his comment is not too much out of line.

Weird, the first half stats are mostly skewed to the Warriors only in their amazing FG% of 60%. Tht's the gaping disparity. They have four guys in double figures and we have one (Martin). We are shooting great from the FT line tonight after sucking last night. We just aren't consistent.

I honestly can't believe we're only down 12. It felt like 50. :(

I'm not thrilled that Barkley said we won't make PO, but from watching today's game, I can see where he's coming from. I don't quite understand what Musselman is trying to go for here. He is not playing our best lineup(I mean, the one without Brad), nor is he trying anything really new. I know GS is going small and fast, but let's be honest, other than Davis, no one in their roster is really faster than our guys. So I don't understand why he is keeping Reef on the bench. I don't see the point in keeping both Hart and Price on the court even though Bibby has gotten enough rest. I mean, even Garcia would make better sense in this situatioin. If this is what he plans to pull all the time this year, even I don't see how we would get to PO.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Everything might depend on which Baron comes out of the lockerroom. I want no part of that guy who started the game. If, on the other hand, he gets dumb, we can still steal this.

I'm not thrilled that Barkley said we won't make PO, but from watching today's game, I can see where he's coming from. I don't quite understand what Musselman is trying to go for here. He is not playing our best lineup(I mean, the one without Brad), nor is he trying anything really new. I know GS is going small and fast, but let's be honest, other than Davis, no one in their roster is really faster than our guys. So I don't understand why he is keeping Reef on the bench. I don't see the point in keeping both Hart and Price on the court even though Bibby has gotten enough rest. I mean, even Garcia would make better sense in this situatioin. If this is what he plans to pull all the time this year, even I don't see how we would get to PO.
I keep pulling for Garcia, but he just does some of the dumbest things out there. Trying too hard to make a big difference, instead of just focusing on playing steady and solid.

Yep I totally agree, I really don't understand some of the things EM is trying to do right now.

Agreed on Garcia... He needs to try to stop shooting that three as soon as the ball touches his hands. It's like hot potato with him sometimes. He needs to realize he can handle the ball, can jump high, and finish. Why he doesn't is beyond my comprehension. As far as the game. We are very very lucky to be in this game right now. The Kings can come back if they come out and play well because the Warriors allow for that, but they can also very easily get obliterated. We'll just have to wait and see...

Status
Not open for further replies.