[Game] Kings @ Warriors, 11/1/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually a sneaky smart cross-matchup on defense: Green's strength doesn't bother Mitchell as much as it might Murray and the fact that Green isn't a scorer means that his height advantage isn't as problematic as Curry's is, and Murray's length is slowing Curry down slightly.
I love it

That's actually a sneaky smart cross-matchup on defense: Green's strength doesn't bother Mitchell as much as it might Murray and the fact that Green isn't a scorer means that his height advantage isn't as problematic as Curry's is, and Murray's length is slowing Curry down slightly.
It also puts our best on-ball defender on their secondary playmaker/ball-handler where he can really disrupt what Dray wants to do offensively. And if Dray wants to shoot, that's a win for our defense

Random update on some post in some thread that I don’t recall…

NBA League Pass has become much more savvy regarding geo-blocking, to the extent that I wouldn’t recommend risking it for anyone in the Sacramento region. I don’t think it’s completely immune to subversion (due to it currently being under the wrong impression that I’m In LA despite device location services and VPN insisting otherwise), but I lack the motivation to investigate further.

Status
Not open for further replies.