[Game] Kings @ Warriors, 11/1/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see why Kessler Edwards did not get more burn in the playoff series, or in the two games against Golden State so far. He is a highly mobile defender and has quite a reach.
I totally agree. He's a defensive piece that should be used in spots,....just like KZ Okpala should have been used more in certain situations when he was on the roster. Just let them know that they will be used in a moments notice, regardless of whether they have played in that game or not

I agree with you but that is also under the assumption that, say Kessler, would have been as close as Davion was when Klay rose up to take the shot. I think odds are he's not in the same position as Davion but if he was then he would have definitely been a more effective defender.
Thompson is not the shifty quick ball handler that Curry is, but he has a higher release point

The poster in question hasn't "contributed" to this site in almost 2 years. I doubt we'll see a return at this point.
He never financially recovered from that charity bet. What an absurd debacle that was. I was actually at my buddy’s house browsing KF when the thread popped up. I had to share it with him and we both got a kick out of it.

Couldn’t stop laughing when I read his follow up of:
The poll is biased, so I’m not donating to sh*t.
For any people who are confused by this reference, here’s the thread:

https://community.kingsfans.com/threads/moses-moody-vs-james-bouknight-better-rookie-year.85456/

He disappeared from the forum less than a year later. It was a month before he was set to lose ANOTHER charity bet lol. He bet that Monte would be fired

Oh grand. So the Warriors got away with an obvious travel and an obvious push off on the game winning shot. Klay throwing in a too small taunt after the push off is just icing on the cake. Why do we have referees in these games again?
I’m personally not bothered by the push off. Players do that all the time. Fox gets away with it a lot. The travel was also clear, but would have taken the refs a lot of guts to call it in that situation as it didn’t really have a direct impact on the play.

Don’t get me wrong….it all sucks and I’m still pissed we lost (even though I told myself 2-2 at the start of the year would be good). I’m ready to move on and play someone else. I’ve got an ugly pit in my stomach we lose one of the next two in Houston but probably just the pessimist in me. If Keegan, Huerter and Sasha’s shots actually start falling we should be in good shape. It has to happen eventually, right?

The Thunder are currently up by 4 points with less than four minutes left in the 4th quarter… if they pull this out when we didn’t, it may rip a hole in the space-time continuum!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
He never financially recovered from that charity bet. What an absurd debacle that was. I was actually at my buddy’s house browsing KF when the thread popped up. I had to share it with him and we both got a kick out of it.

Couldn’t stop laughing when I read his follow up of:

For any people who are confused by this reference, here’s the thread:

https://community.kingsfans.com/threads/moses-moody-vs-james-bouknight-better-rookie-year.85456/

He disappeared from the forum less than a year later. It was a month before he was set to lose ANOTHER charity bet lol. He bet that Monte would be fired
he may of potentially lost big in his crypto investments

Status
Not open for further replies.