[Game] Kings vs. Sixers, 11/22/21 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

The obsession with Fox is comical and so predictable for this board as the new scapegoat. @kb02 won't shut up about him. Meanwhile, Hali refuses to shoot is 0-5 from the field, 0-3 from 3 with 0 points. I love Hali and he's easily the best playmaker/passer on this team, but the dude needs to get aggressive and look for his offense. That's a bigger problem than Fox scoring 23 points on 15 shots and 8-10 from the FT line.
We all knew Fox and Buddy’s stat line would improve with a focus on pace. We also knew the W-L record would be more losses than wins.

Fox blackholing for a score when the opposing defense is not trying may work. Doesn’t work so well in crunch time.
And how did Haliburton/Davion going 1 on 1 look? It is what it is. They were shook down the stretch just like a team will be heading into their 8th straight loss. In handful of games where things sit is where they sit. Then it's on Monte. As long as the teams key pieces start performing better then the options open up.

And how did Haliburton/Davion going 1 on 1 look? It is what it is. They were shook down the stretch just like a team will be heading into their 8th straight loss. In handful of games where things sit is where they sit. Then it's on Monte. As long as the teams key pieces start performing better then the options open up.
Im not a fan of any offense that is based on black holing.

Coaching change ain't gonna change much in less than 24 hours. I'm willing to give them an actual practice or two to implement some things that make sense
He did run more of what usually works early on. Then he got a little creative. The only scary thing is his initial comments about not changing much but I'd say they are closer to the best path than yesterday.

The obsession with Fox is comical and so predictable for this board as the new scapegoat. @kb02 won't shut up about him. Meanwhile, Hali refuses to shoot is 0-5 from the field, 0-3 from 3 with 0 points. I love Hali and he's easily the best playmaker/passer on this team, but the dude needs to get aggressive and look for his offense. That's a bigger problem than Fox scoring 23 points on 15 shots and 8-10 from the FT line.
maybe, but hard to say Hali hurt them too much when he’s +9 in over 30 minutes while the other major minute players ranged from -9 to -17 (Fox and Barnes). Nice to see Fox hit the free throws though.

Don't get me wrong, though. I know we're pretty bad right now but we still have more talent than a couple teams i can think of. We are NOT this bad lol and that's why quite a few of us are so down at the moment

OK, what should they be running?
Not what, who. Hali should be the primary decision maker. Those cuts that the other Kings players are making, they don’t go unrewarded. There were a few times where it 1 vs 3 in the paint. Even Giannis pssses to an opponent teammate 50% of the time in those instances.

The stands are gonna go from half to quarter full, unless they slash ticket prices by 2/3.....lower level $40 and upper $5. Incompetence....another loss or 2, and full experimentation must commence - start anyone and everyone and put every player on a High School leash - you F up you take the pine . You do well, you play....simple merit based playing time.

If Monte thinks playing faster will solve some of our problems he's horribly mistaken.
More moves are needed.
Can't both be true? Look Monte F'd up. More than a few of us were completely baffled he decided to run this back almost completely intact in the first place and after drafting a 3rd PG he figured Harkless was just fine and dandy at SF. Whoops! Moves are obviously needed, but the problems come from multiple places. I'm still not sure Gentry isn't a sign that this isn't just Monte still being too chicken to cross the road or not, but so far, strategically things were already better in some ways.