[Game] Kings vs Rockets 1/11/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan seems like one of those rookies who just soaks in everything line a sponge
I know Keegan is older, extra year of college, but man is he so far ahead of where Jabari is right now in nearly every aspect. Just shows how helpful great coaching and a great environment where a rookie can just focus on developing and not have to focus on being a true centerpiece from the jump

Odd game. We didn’t have any offense outside of threes and Sabonis bully ball and defense was just ok with lapses on the glass. Really, Houston just got hot at the right time or the game would have been over much sooner. It seems like Lyles and Metu have settled into their roles for now. Lyles has been outstanding all season with the exception of a short stretch a few games ago.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
I know Keegan is older, extra year of college, but man is he so far ahead of where Jabari is right now in nearly every aspect. Just shows how helpful great coaching and a great environment where a rookie can just focus on developing and not have to focus on being a true centerpiece from the jump
It's weird being referred to as the franchise with the "right environment" for a rookie to grow.

I'm not sure Houston is a great place for Jabari. He's almost doomed to be a role guy (which he might be anyway) but Green and Sengun are going to decide where that teams goes because they are just running plays for them since they are clearly the most skilled now.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I can't believe I've been watching basketball long enough that playing two years of college basketball is now considered staying an extra year!

Rockets current brand of basketball is so ugly. They have some promising players but as a collective - no thanks.
my Buddy is a huge rockets fan and he always talks about how they have a lot of the same type of players. Jalen is Uber talented but can’t pass or play defense and Is pretty wild on offense. Sengun is great but is limited defensively and doesn’t fit the team. Porter is who he is. They need to consolidate their talent and add a few vets next year to help transition them to competitive basketball. The pundits don’t like Silas as coach either

Status
Not open for further replies.