[Game] Kings vs Rockets 1/11/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good opportunity to take advantage of POR losing last night to the Magic on a 2nd Night of B-B and the Warriors with Steph back somehow losing to the PHX back-ups

Huerter was interviewed about his interest in participating in the NBA three-point shooting contest. I mean, the guy gets off his shot in a hurry:

https://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/article271032937.html

He also put in a plug for Monk to play in the dunk contest: <"I don't know why he hasn't done it yet, to be honest, but he flies. He's creative with it. He jumps out of the gym."

Then Huerter stopped and shouted across the locker room, "Malik, why haven't you done the dunk contest yet?" he asked. "I don't get invited," Monk replied.>

Huerter is listed as day-to-day for tonight's game with an unspecified illness.

Last edited:
Couple East teams helping us out: DET clobbers MIN and the Celtics beat NOP. Especially after the West losses last night too, great opportunity to just take care of business and pick up a game

I may be new to this, but why are we already showing this game as a loss on the NBA tv schedule for the Kings? Not saying there's a conspiracy, but it seems like wouldn't show that for morale's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.