[Game] Kings vs Nets, 1/5/13 7:30 EST Game Thread

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
There simply isn't another center in the league with Cuz's talent. The only question is can bring it all together and put it to use. But he has tools no other center has.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Regardless of the final score, I am going to take heart from how well DFC is playing. There's something special happening right before our eyes and people need to quit focusing on little stuff that doesn't matter. DFC is exploding onto the scene in the right way night after night after night. He's putting other teams on notice. When Reke gets back, very special things could happen. Grab a seat and hold on, fellow Kings fans. We could be in for a very interesting ride.
I am waiting for the first kick out to Tyreke for a three. THEN, we become a very good team.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Smart still plays every freakin player on the roster when everyone is healthy
That's an issue. Part of our recent success is lack of options for Smart. More consistent time for players, better chemistry due to it. No Reke. No MT. Smart has yet to show he can manage the backcourt when everyone is healthy.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I'd play DFC until he falls over from exhaustion. Unless, of course, winning isn't the objective. Or take him out for two minutes but certainly don't sit him a long time. We must be the only team in the league that has no player who regularly plays more than 35 minutes.

Edit: connect this note with rainmaker's.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
would be a close game if it wasnt for Smarts brilliant start to the 2nd..........
Would you just give it a freaking rest already? It's NOT ALWAYS KEITH SMART'S FAULT!!! There are a myriad of reasons why we're losing. One of them is that the Brooklyn Nets are freaking good and we're in matchup hell.

Everybody on the board gets it. You hate Keith Smart.

Would you just give it a freaking rest already? It's NOT ALWAYS KEITH SMART'S FAULT!!! There are a myriad of reasons why we're losing. One of them is that the Brooklyn Nets are freaking good and we're in matchup hell.

Everybody on the board gets it. You hate Keith Smart.
wow how can u defend smart. it IS his fault. he does the same freaking thing to start the 2nd quarter EVERY GAME. with the SAME result every time.