[Game] Kings vs Nets, 1/5/13 7:30 EST Game Thread

L

LWP777

JT with 1 rebound tonight. That's just not going to get it done

Nevermind....he has 4...still not good

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Would you just give it a freaking rest already? It's NOT ALWAYS KEITH SMART'S FAULT!!! There are a myriad of reasons why we're losing. One of them is that the Brooklyn Nets are freaking good and we're in matchup hell.

Everybody on the board gets it. You hate Keith Smart.
Agreed. It's like the Nets are equivalent to Toronto (I don't think so) and this isn't the 4th game in 5 nights. Sometimes even the very good teams get crushed.

well the Detroit gane was a disappointment but i guess 2-2 isnt too bad for the road trip. and Cousins is for real. 6 games of greatness since the suspension

just too bad DMC was the only one that showed up to play tonight

Few good things came out of tonight. Cousins continued his dominate play, and Trob is starting to find a rhythm the last few games. Looking forward to seeing what this squad can do with Evans back

L

LWP777

i dont know anything about Honeycutt. i just know we should give him a chance at least. and i also know that Garcia and Outlaw are terrible so why not give him a chance
Well, hopefully when Tyreke gets back he will get those minutes that Garcia and Outlaw were taking.....

So, what does the rotation go to with everyone healthy? Does Smart actually limit the bench this time around? Here's what I would work with

IT
Reke
Salmons
JT
Cousins

Thornton
Robinson
JJ
Jimmer

ya lets hope. u never know with Smart.

but ya, im not on here claiming Honeycutt to be great or be the SF of our future. just saying give him a shot and see what he can do. he cant really fail worse than some of the people he's been playin

ya lets hope. u never know with Smart.

but ya, im not on here claiming Honeycutt to be great or be the SF of our future. just saying give him a shot and see what he can do. he cant really fail worse than some of the people he's been playin
Sure he could, and it is entirely plausible he is getting destroyed in practice every day by Outlaw and Garcia.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Aaron Brooks led the team with 4 assists. That pretty much tells the story, doesn't it?
Yes it does.

Trouble is we can't jerk out his DNA and insert new DNA. A trade on the other hand would solve the problem. If we could clean up our guards and get a shot blocker, we'd be fine. I'm not saying it will be done this year but I understand there are some shot blockers that might come out in the draft if we can't trade for one. A non shooting PG shouldn't be that hard to find. In an era where shooting is so valued, we are cursed with having too many shooters.

We were in deep doo doo with SFs last year and now that situation seems to be solved with the re-emergence of Salmons and the play of JJ. JJ still needs a little polish but this is only his third year for heaven's sake. He's very good on defense and needs a lot of polish on his offense.

I am very hopeful

And then there are the rumors of the Maloofs being interested in selling. :) None of the above will really help with mismanagement at the top.