[Game] Kings v. Thunder - Monday, Nov. 19 - 7 PT

Man a good game but Fox still has some room to learn and play smart. About 20 seconds left and instead of running another 5 or 6 seconds off the clock and then getting fouled we could of been up 6 or 7 with under 15 seconds left. And not to mention the technical.

I liked the line up that ended the game with 3 shooters and 2 quick bigs but we need our 3 shooters with the ball in their hands when you know they will get fouled.

Oh did I mention Great Win Kings!!!!!!

Why? I cant say what i am think? Calm down gyus, just feel that i dont belong here...Can you explaain me what is american basketball and what is Kings basketball? And why you think that techical is good and that play before that?
Who the hell cares here about some European coach, which has nothing to do with Fox or Sacramento Kings coaching staff, he is 20 year old will learn from his mistake.

I don't want my coach to choke my players, so this Vusovoveevevic guy can kick rocks

You are trying to make him (Fox) like he is second coming of God because he can't do wrong. Gosh.

Wow just watched Bagleys potential in the 4th quarter tonight. That one block where it seemed like he got off the floor instantaneously! Man that was insane! He really does have a natural feel for where to be at the right time.

Giles was pretty disappointing. I think he needs to go back down and play ball for a good 10 games because I feel he has a lot of bad habits.

Fox’s vision is really impressive. Loving how he didn’t back down to Westbrook and picked up the tech (now that they won haha). That pass to Bagley where he spins, goes up, and basically hands it off to Bags for a quick lay-in.

The objective is to win. Why do you want them to risk that? Why are you okay with them risking that?
We won because the Kings took 38 open threes and made 16 of them. Those 3’s were there because Fox drove to the paint and kicked the ball out, routinely found open shooters on the weakside. Win or lose the Kings moved the ball and played very good basketball.

We won because the Kings took 38 open threes and made 16 of them. Those 3’s were there because Fox drove to the paint and kicked the ball out, routinely found open shooters on the weakside. Win or lose the Kings moved the ball and played very good basketball.
Sure, it was a contributing factor to winning. We were discussing something else however.

Who the hell cares here about some European coach, which has nothing to do with Fox or Sacramento Kings coaching staff, he is 20 year old will learn from his mistake.

I don't want my coach to choke my players, so this Vusovoveevevic guy can kick rocks

You are trying to make him (Fox) like he is second coming of God because he can't do wrong. Gosh.
Fox made some bad decisions in the end. He rightly should be criticized for it but in my opinion his passing more than made up for those decisions.

Every man and woman has a right to stand up for themselves. To be honest he didn't do much to deserve a technical, Westbrook got away with much more. Fox is our leader and I do agree he made a mistake trying to score a layup with way too much time left, but I'm glad he stood up to Westbrook, who can be a bully.
Fox may be the most talented player, but I like Bogdanovic best.

We have a better record than our next opponents (the Jazz) and the guys after that are missing the greatest shooter in NBA history and now have major chemistry issues (Warriors) and then we play the Jazz again.
You're an outstanding student. The purpose of my comment was more about working in the phrase "I'm hearing" than anything else.

Everybody was good in this game. WCS I thought played his best game since Miami. He played the hardest maybe I've ever seen him play. Didn't back down from Adams. It was no mistake that he got a T in this game. He was into it. Give me more, Willie. Give me more.
Whow, whoa, whoa,.....enough of that....:)

Harden is super annoying but it's hard for me to fully dislike Westbrook because he plays harder than just about anyone in the league. Westbrook is a fierce competitor and I think just about every player in the league would be a better player if they played with his kind of intensity.
I don't hate Westbrook it's just incredibly frustrating to me that he hasn't learned much from over the years. He's an absolute animal bar none but his decision making and shot selection are his greatest limiting factors and neither has improved much.

Fox made some bad decisions in the end. He rightly should be criticized for it but in my opinion his passing more than made up for those decisions.
The drive was perhaps ill advised but I still don't see anything wrong with the tech. The ref should have checked Westbrook and given a double if anything. It's clear he had moved on to jawing with Shump after Fox.

Scoreboard, b...

I don't hate Westbrook it's just incredibly frustrating to me that he hasn't learned much from over the years. He's an absolute animal bar none but his decision making and shot selection are his greatest limiting factors and neither has improved much.
Very true but he is what he is at this point. I don't think Westbrook has the absolute highest basketball IQ but he gets the most out of what he has. Imagine what a guy like Willie could do on a nightly basis if he played with even half of Russ' intensity.

And...James Ham continues to amaze me with his lack of anything resembling basketball acumen...

In the locker room, talking with Bagley, and asking him how hard it was to focus on the game with all the off-court drama taking place (paraphrased).

Bagley looks at him innocently and says something to the effect of "what drama?"

LOL! The rookie schools James Ham and it's live over the air.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!
Ham is such a tool.

Harden is super annoying but it's hard for me to fully dislike Westbrook because he plays harder than just about anyone in the league. Westbrook is a fierce competitor and I think just about every player in the league would be a better player if they played with his kind of intensity.
Westbrook's shelf-life is thin-lived due to his 100mph game. He's like an every-down NFL back......punishment is catching up with him as in surgeries needed. There's only so much an athlete's body can take.

Westbrook's shelf-life is thin-lived due to his 100mph game. He's like an every-down NFL back......punishment is catching up with him as in surgeries needed. There's only so much an athlete's body can take.
True and his career will not age as graciously or as long as it could have. However nobody can ever question whether or not he gave it all he had. Nobody can question if he left something on the table.

Same is not true for so many guys like Carmelo, Rose, etc.? Did they really give it all they had?