[Game] Kings v. Suns - Sunday, 2/10 - 3PT/6ET

Bagley has said he thinks he should have been the #1 pick, but I bet he's pretty glad how it worked out. Ayton is clearly not getting the ball as much as he should. Can you imagine Bagley on the suns in that situation and his dad sending his goons to harass their FO??
I just hope someone can send Coach Bagley on a nice trip to another hemisphere. Does he have any other kids that play we can send to Lithuania?

Bagley has said he thinks he should have been the #1 pick, but I bet he's pretty glad how it worked out. Ayton is clearly not getting the ball as much as he should. Can you imagine Bagley on the suns in that situation and his dad sending his goons to harass their FO??
I have always agreed with him on that. Loved that we have had the right pick the last two drafts and both in a position of need.

In all fairness to Ayton the Suns are utilizing him horribly. Really makes you wonder why they didn't take Doncic given their coach's connection and the fact that they seem hell bent against using an interior presence. I believe they are one of the worst 3-pt shooting teams yet they shoot them at an enormous clip.

Kind of hard not to feel bad for their fans, especially since we've reaped benefits from their questionable decisions.

Great win today. Especially since it is the exact type of game they were suppose to win. Those aren’t always easy for a young team to get because they often let their guard down and come in overconfident. I think that’s how they lost to PHX last time out even after having a big lead.

The next 7 are going to be really, really tough. I hope they can get at least 3 of them, while 4 or 5 would be phenomenal. They could really start that goal off as very possible by finding a way to win one in Denver before the break. Go get it done scores!

Not just WCS, but I thought Bjelica was a lively body tonight too. The starting frontcourt which draws my ire is capable of playing better, and if they produce 80% of that the team can be tough

Yogi... it seems like aeons ago when we were having the Mason discussion. It’s tremendous when you have a backup PG playing how he is.

I still need to see more from Giles, but I hate to bring that up now

Great win today. Especially since it is the exact type of game they were suppose to win. Those aren’t always easy for a young team to get because they often let their guard down and come in overconfident. I think that’s how they lost to PHX last time out even after having a big lead.

The next 7 are going to be really, really tough. I hope they can get at least 3 of them, while 4 or 5 would be phenomenal. They could really start that goal off as very possible by finding a way to win one in Denver before the break. Go get it done scores!
As bad as it sounds, I will be ok if they go 2-5 over the next 7. Really tough stretch. Get through this still above .500 and make the push to the end of the season.

I still need to see more from Giles, but I hate to bring that up now
Harry Giles missed a huge assignment in the game today. A simple pick and roll and he didn't even rotate and guard the Suns' player letting him go straight to the hoop for a wide open layup. This play got the Kings' coach pissed i think and took him out and i think that's one reason why he didn't get much minutes tonight.

By the way, anybody feel that De'Aarron Fox is better off not wearing the headband? I think he looks better without the headband. Phoenix Suns' commentators are making fun of it calling him the Karate kid now lol. Without the headband, he looks like Michael Jackson with the strings of hair in front. With the headband, now he looks like a karate or samurai kid lol.

Nice win for the Kings. Just shows the rapid growth and maturity of this team, by beating teams we should beat, particularly after being beaten last time in Phoenix.

By the way I hate Devin Booker. Just he's demeanor and attitude on court. Seems like a player who would just stuff the stat sheet rather than going for the win. Just a pure punk in my opinion.