[Game] Kings v. Suns - Sunday, 2/10 - 3PT/6ET

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Maybe new blood will kill the “They can’t play non-night game” thing that’s seemed to be a thing for as long as I can remember.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Suns come in with a 13 game losing streak, it's a scary thought because they are bound to break out of this funk eventually. They have lots of young talent just like the Kings have. Can't take this team lightly. I'd like to hope with Barnes on the team, Oubre won't destroy the Kings as bad as he did last time around. Holmes will run circles around Willie if he allows him to be outhustled.

Kings are 9.5 point faves. If I we’re betting, I would take the Suns n the points.

Reasons: Kings are still integrating new players n the suns will use their new found length to frustrate our guards like last time. Kings win, but I think it’ll be harder than Vegas assumes. Hope I’m wrong.

Trap game. Suns are hungry for a win. They almost beat the Warriors a few nights ago. They have a lot of length on the wings, which has bothered our players. Sunday matinee.

Kings are 9.5 point faves. If I we’re betting, I would take the Suns n the points.

Reasons: Kings are still integrating new players n the suns will use their new found length to frustrate our guards like last time. Kings win, but I think it’ll be harder than Vegas assumes. Hope I’m wrong.
Betting on lines with the Kings is genuine gambling. Hard enough determining wins/losses.