[Game] Kings v. Rockets - Tuesday, April 2 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
lately? ehh I wouldn't include that in the offense, it's not a high percentage shot. Fox needs to be more aggressive, he's too passive out there.
Look, if it's between him posting up or that, I'll take that. Especially if they are determined to play Willie and Marvin together. It's going to be really hard for Fox to be aggressive if they keep playing off the Kings bigs and sag in the paint and/or the Kings refuse to run pick and roll through one of them to draw the defense up.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Look, if it's between him posting up or that, I'll take that. Especially if they are determined to play Willie and Marvin together. It's going to be really hard for Fox to be aggressive if they keep playing off the Kings bigs and sag in the paint and/or the Kings refuse to run pick and roll through one of them to draw the defense up.
if Kings decide to play Willie and Marvin together moving forward, then Bagley better get a three point shot and quick.

if Kings decide to play Willie and Marvin together moving forward, then Bagley better get a three point shot and quick.
The problem is I don't think its the best to have Bagley camping out 3 on point line. We should have other ppl adjust to his game, not the other way around.

It’s crazy how our game threads get ~4 pages per game now. A month ago it was ~25 pages per.

In other news, the rockets are better than the kings. Also, the rockets are INCREDIBLY frustrating to root against. Seems the refs are doing a horrible job every time. I wonder what it’s like to be the actual human reffing a rockets game in 2019.

did you guys just see what fox just did?? he is unreal quick.. now thats a recovery..

of all the '50/50 balls' you'll see him win that is one of the finest. a true highlight right there. fancy footwork. grant was all over it.

Ya know what I hate about the Rockets? The players pretend on every call against them that they didn’t do it! I get gamesmanship. But when it’s this extreme, it’s like watching a team full of liars. Hate em. Hated the Clippers for the same reason. Hmmm, wonder if there’s a common thread?

Marvin has 9 more pts, 1 more rb, 1 more ast, and 1 more blk than Willie in three less minutes.
Willie isn't the problem here in this 3rd q we have MArvin and De'aaron trying their damndest to hold court, and we need the wing players to respond, this is like we're fighting them with one hand tied behind our backs right now.

It's really moments like this where we need Buddy to stop the bleeding, it will take this team to the next level. Bogdan too.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
It only took four months and us falling out of playoff contention but it would appear Bogi is starting to return to form.

Ya know what I hate about the Rockets? The players pretend on every call against them that they didn’t do it! I get gamesmanship. But when it’s this extreme, it’s like watching a team full of liars. Hate em. Hated the Clippers for the same reason. Hmmm, wonder if there’s a common thread?
I think that the Rockets successfully got under some of our guys skin in that 3rd q... it's vets vs young players. you can tell they were really prying at De'aaron in particular..

well the whole using the FT's to downplay harden thing is so played out if u actually subtracted all of his ft's his stats are insane, i dont mind that grant wont entertain doug on this.
Grant rips Harden all the time on his show. I said shill mode more in reference to Grants usual love affair with NBA officials because he was drooling over Harden, a guy who he usually isn’t that impressed by even in the best of times so he doesn’t have to criticize that the refs are calling some BS. Doug wasn’t arguing that Harden should be downplayed(I am). Doug was arguing that probably wasn’t a foul on Bjelica and Grant shifted it to a 60 second drool bath for Harden

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
C'mon, really? Just wasting our time here. At least get SOMETHING out of this time. I guess Corey Brewer getting some of that ever valuable learning experience is more important. SMH.

I hope whatever plans Vlade's got for this summer, they are gonna help vs a matchup like Houston. Cuz this, is, we are outmanned, outgunned outclassed right now as currently constituted.

Status
Not open for further replies.