[Game] Kings v. Rockets - Tuesday, April 2 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Harden can literally knock dudes to the ground and barely have a foul called on him but if you even look at him on the other end it's an automatic trip to the line.

When star players get 2 fouls in the first half they actually get more brazen. Star treatment in regards to foul calls is worse than it was in the 90s and early 2000’s. Shaq actually WOULD get in foul trouble sometimes.It’s almost unheard of that a star player is getting limited minutes because of foul trouble. I can’t think of any recent examples where any “superstar” gets in foul trouble. Any common player with 2 fouls in the second quarter would be a fool to shoulder push Fox like that but Harden is daring the refs to make a call

This is just incredibly unfun to watch . They don’t even look like they belong on the same floor coupled with harden getting every call per usual

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Bagley and Willie is still not a good combo. If Dave is going to force things inside he needs spacing. Willie has the shot, he just won't take it.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Bagley and Willie is still not a good combo. If Dave is going to force things inside he needs spacing. Willie has the shot, he just won't take it.
Willie has no shot. Teams would dare Willie to shoot jump shots if he decided to start taking them more, he's a rim runner and lob catcher.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Willie has no shot. Teams would dare Willie to shoot jump shots if he decided to start taking them more, he's a rim runner and lob catcher.

He's hit a few of them lately. Remember the guy that was going to revolutionize the big spot prior to the draft? Knocking down 3's and all that? Now obviously that was hype but his stroke is decent. You'll never win games with him being Brad Miller but he could be respectable. A lot more than him as a post up big. I have no idea why they haven't thrown that part of the offense out of the window.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
He's hit a few of them lately. Remember the guy that was going to revolutionize the big spot prior to the draft? Knocking down 3's and all that? Now obviously that was hype but his stroke is decent. You'll never win games with him being Brad Miller but he could be respectable. A lot more than him as a post up big. I have no idea why they haven't thrown that part of the offense out of the window.
lately? ehh I wouldn't include that in the offense, it's not a high percentage shot. Fox needs to be more aggressive, he's too passive out there.

Not watching the game, but you can’t have games without presence like that
If you are not watching the game, how on earth do you justify a take like that.

Part of his problem doesnt show up on the stat sheet. Non-calls have been a problem for Fox today.

Status
Not open for further replies.