[Game] Kings v. Heat - 7/22 - 5 PT

Harry has had a horrible first half.
This is probably the worst we've seen an opposing team just attack, attack, and attack him. They even went with a full SF front line to emphasize it. Giles is likely never going to be a great defender in pick and roll for obvious reasons but my question is why didn't Walton at least give him a chance to make the most of it on the other end? Let him try and get something back on the smaller player maybe? Now, considering the beef he's playing against it might not work but man, he just left him hanging out there. He was playing an outside game against a full wing team. He can't win that battle but a little confidence could make it to where he's not a gaping hole for you on the floor.

G man coughing a decent amount tonight, is he okay??
I'm sure it's just the voice. It's been a break for him too. He's a radio guy, his voice will get back up to par. TV is a totally different game though. It's more like being a singer and you can blow out your voice quick if you use too much throat. He's done it all, so it should come back quickly.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I’m wondering if Jabari Parker will ever get on the floor for Sacramento. Got a need for some size, any size and he is still not on the floor.

I’m 6 min in and the kings have given up 7/8 3’s which account for all of MIAs points, good to see some things never change lol
That 2/3 zone inexplicably worked for a minute like prior to the shutdown but in the end, common sense and percentages win out. Giving teams 3's in a defense that inherently gives up 3's as it's biggest weakness will send your team home fairly early.

That 2/3 zone inexplicably worked for a minute like prior to the shutdown but in the end, common sense and percentages win out. Giving teams 3's in a defense that inherently gives up 3's as it's biggest weakness will send your team home fairly early.
Now into the 2nd and Christie is touting the 2/3 zone lol.

Bjeli at center just works.
Spacing is key. And also a Buddy Hield not trying to be everybody's friend does too. It's pretty clear since since this is like another season here. After practicing the Kings get into a bad habit of being a side to side team. They are at their best when they are an outside/in team. Even with no Fox.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Spacing is key. And also a Buddy Hield not trying to be everybody's friend does too. It's pretty clear since since this is like another season here. After practicing the Kings get into a bad habit of being a side to side team. They are at their best when they are an outside/in team. Even with no Fox.
Buddy could really drive more if he really wanted to. Teams are going to honor his pump fake no matter what so those lanes are going to be there. Of course he's got the handles of a big man so not sure how much we want to have him doing that.