[Game] Kings v. Heat - 7/22 - 5 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
A GAME THREAD!!!

Be still my heart... I'll believe it when I actually see a basketball court, a basketball, players and officials. We'll be listening to the dulcet tones of Gary Gerould accompanied by Doug Christie, both of whom will be covering the game remotely.

This is a GAME thread. Keep it about basketball and nothing else. Social issues have lots of places for discussion. This isn't one of them. THIS IS A GAME THREAD!!

No Fox, Barnes, Bagley, or Holmes

Possible starters
Joseph
Buddy
Brewer (Baze?)
Bjelly
Giles

Being so thin on the bench it's prob a good thing to have 10 min quarters for this game.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
No Fox, Barnes, Bagley, or Holmes

Possible starters
Joseph
Buddy
Brewer
Bjelly
Giles

Being so thin on the bench it's prob a good thing to have 10 min quarters for this game.
Bjeli’s probably not starting just by virtue of him and Harry being our only bigs tonight. I guess Jabari is a big too but I’m not expecting much from him.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Welp, looks like I have to watch on the NBATV replay, because apparently AT&T TV doesn't carry the alternate NBCSN-CA channel. Great.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Duncan Robinson shooting us out of the building thus far. If the old broadcast team was calling this game, we'd have been regaled with the story of the time Klay dropped 37 points in a quarter on us by now.

Again, looking better small. One concern we're seeing thusfar is that just like the season left off teams are going to put Harry in the blender as often as possible in the pick and roll.