Kings v. GS preseason 10/10 Gametime Thread

Gerald Wallace? who's that? Kevin Martin looks good so far in the first half... He had a good drive in move against Jason Richardson...and a block shot on J. Richardson too...

Koz interviewed Mike Shehee (sp?) from comcast and he said they are working on pac-10, wac and mentioned the Raiders and 49ers for possible programming...also noted that the dish and other people are talking to them on a deal for the channel.

piksi

Hall of Famer
After 3/4

PLAYER ---------------MIN FG 3PT FT RB AS PF PT

MIKE BIBBY ------------ 21 1-8 0-1 0-0 2 5 0 2
PEJA STOJAKOVIC ----- 23 5-10 3-4 5-5 5 2 2 18
BRAD MILLER ---------- 24 1-11 0-0 7-8 5 0 3

kingsfan420 said:
you can take all the are rookies and send back they suck
whatever, it was preseason that unit of rookies has'nt even played together before.

The two draft picks did play pretty well. Minard was drawing offensive fouls and has a lot of hustle. He is was like Bobby Jackson when he was younger, Bobby could'nt shoot as well.

As for Martin he was playing well until he got into foul trouble. That boy is athletic and despite his frail frame he was'nt scared of drawing contact.

pre-season means so much if you ever played in a league,it is much like the first point in overtime game..... 95 percent of the time the first to score wins ,,to lose by that much sucks.... presason or not..I love the kings,, but i can see, we should have beat them with are ball boys

Last edited:
The Kings just looked "weird"....not like the Kings. It was odd seeing no Vlade and no Webb. From my recollection the only (successful) post up we had was from Bobby Jackson, who also along with Peja were the only ones who looked "good".

kingsfan420 said:
pre-season means so much if you ever played in a league,it is much like the first point in over time game 95 percent of the time the first to score wins ,,to lose buy that much is a spanking presason are not,love the kings,, but i can see, we should have beat them with are ball boys
you must be a youngin... quit stressen.
let's see how they do in the next few games.

we didn't have tag, doug, and webb (courtney alexander too, actually)

brad and mike had an awful night (2/19 fgm/a combined)

peja was the only starter doing ok there

it was basically our rookies against the warriors i guess..

i'm definitely not losing sleep over this loss.. i'm looking forward to the next game :)

go kings!

piksi

Hall of Famer
ReinadelosReys said:
The Kings just looked "weird"....not like the Kings. It was odd seeing no Vlade and no Webb. From my recollection the only (successful) post up we had was from Bobby Jackson, who also along with Peja were the only ones who looked "good".
No Vlade is odd. Unfortunatelly, no Webber is not really odd anymore. It happens more often than not. We are extremly short on big man.

rookies were not what they made them out to be..their going to sit on the bench most of the season,,thats my view on it .....dont forget that golden state did not have alot of their good players

Last edited:
piksi said:
No Vlade is odd. Unfortunatelly, no Webber is not really odd anymore. It happens more often than not. We are extremly short on big man.
Well that, but not really in that sense. It was just odd seeing the Kings but without any of the "regular" sets.

But on the subject of big men, did anyone else like Adam Parada?

kingsfan420 said:
rookies were not what the made them out to be..there going to sit on the bench most of the season,,thats my view on it .....dont forget the golden state did not have none of there good players also.
Who was missing?