[Game] Kings v. Celtics - 2/8/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I'd rather battle with young guys hopefully developing as the season goes and win 25 games than battle with lousy vets and win 32 games. Does culture really matter when it's "We try really hard but we still suck"
Actually, yeah it does.

Not if you never get any more talent, but it very much matters as a culture. Its why pathetic sad sacks like the Mavs continue to hang on. Its like muscle memory. You want your franchise to forget how to quit.

G

glassman

With this roster?!

Come on buddy.

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing WCS and Mali out there.
Dude I get it... it's a terrible roster...

But roster aside theres some proven facts at this point... Ben is done... Koufos and cousins is not a great combo. Richardson has a chance to be a real player. Affalo is better at the 3. All these things took forever or injuries to get fix.... so Dave gets no credit... some are still not fixed...

G

glassman

We're missing our top two players and four of our top eight, the fact that we are doing no worse than we have with Cousins in recent games is at least commendable to the men in white tonight.
They should still be on the phones

G

glassman

Ok this dense coach seriously has to know that Richardson has clearly surpassed Ben. He's no where near perfect, makes bad defensive lapses but seriously.... not as many. He looks like he belongs it's as simple as that... how does the coach of the Kings not see that?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ok this dense coach seriously has to know that Richardson has clearly surpassed Ben. He's no where near perfect, makes bad defensive lapses but seriously.... not as many. He looks like he belongs it's as simple as that... how does the coach of the Kings not see that?
Good grief. Your one-note refrain is once again getting almost intolerable.

Last game Richardson made several mistakes. Stepping out of bounds more than once, and picking up 3 fouls all in his first stint on the floor.

I love Malachi already, but lets keep everything in perspective with the hot takes about the coach. There is no rush this season for Malachi to win anything. Take your time to develop him right for once, unlike what we did with Ben.

G

glassman

Good grief. Your one-note refrain is once again getting almost intolerable.
This team is and can be intolerable hopefully one day the Kings can just be ok ... for all our sakes... on a side not good to see a line up that makes sense and a little hustle by the players...

G

glassman

Yeah, horrible coaching. How dare Joerger get them to tie the game?
Oh stop... Joergers coaching got us killed to start... as always ... how do u not see that?

As soon as we matched up with only one midget vs 2 we got back into it.

Just a little foreshadowing also. IF We somehow pull of the victory, it surely wont have anything to do with the team on the floor, or the job the coaching staff are doing.

Only way we win is if Boston loses on their own....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.