[Game] Kings @ Thunder - Monday, March 12 - 5 PT

I enjoyed seeing the confidence from JJ. He can be a solid rotational player if he can start sinking that 3 point shot. He actually has the 2nd highest 2pt percentage of the players who have played big minutes on the team. Which is very impressive considering it's usually the bigs who rule the top of that chart.

I love Kings fans so much. Probably typical of fan bases, but we are so prone to COMPLETELY change a player's career projection based on one game. It's awesome #JJtheGOAT #FOXtheGOAT #ZBOtheTANKCOMMANDER

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Jackson was being defended by Paul George, maybe the best wing defender in the league right now, and Brewer, no slouch either on the defensive end. All of which makes Jackson's offensive production that much more impressive. His ability to move without the ball and get fairly easy shots continues to greatly impress me. This is just a rookie, folks. He's just getting started.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Guys - I get it. A lot of you see the link and the text. Instead of merely telling me what I already have ascertained, could ONE of you tell me WHY? :p

Guys - I get it. A lot of you see the link and the text. Instead of merely telling me what I already have ascertained, could ONE of you tell me WHY? :p
The Forum Gods are out to get you...;)
In all seriousness, though...could be your browser. Could maybe be a pop up blocker???? Although the second may not make much sense, I've seen instances where a pop up blocker is the cause of images not displaying on a site or forum...

I'd try a different browser first, though, before messing with any potential pop up blocker you may have...

In all seriousness, though...could be your browser. Could maybe be a pop up blocker???? Although the second may not make much sense, I've seen instances where a pop up blocker is the cause of images not displaying on a site or forum...

I'd try a different browser first, though, before messing with any potential pop up blocker you may have...
Oh, and if neither work, you MAY just be S.O.L. MAY...

FYI - It's the Tracking Protection feature on Firefox. If you have it set to "always" then you do not see the text or graphics from Twitter. Turn it off and there they are. Puzzle solved.
Never heard of that before (Maybe because I use Chrome as my primary browser these days). But that certainly makes sense...

The Kings move the ball around with a series of six quick passes. Then on the last pass, the ball gets deflected.
Grant: The Kings are over-passing now, Jerry.
Jerry: They sure are. Just shoot the ball!

2 min later...

The Kings move the ball around with a series of six quick passes. Then one of them hits a three.
Grant: The Kings are really moving the ball well, Jerry.
Jerry: They sure are.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
The Kings move the ball around with a series of six quick passes. Then on the last pass, the ball gets deflected.
Grant: The Kings are over-passing now, Jerry.
Jerry: They sure are. Just shoot the ball!

2 min later...

The Kings move the ball around with a series of six quick passes. Then one of them hits a three.
Grant: The Kings are really moving the ball well, Jerry.
Jerry: They sure are.
I can't really pin point which one of those two is more unbearable to listen to, the fact that they still have jobs is unheard of.

Jerry can make me laugh sometimes because he's able to laugh at himself. But Grant takes himself way too seriously and has the analytical skills of a 12 year old.
My last argument with Grant was about Dražen Petrović. I thought he had star-potential and thought the Kings should pick him up from the Blazers. Grant thought that Petrović wasn't any good and thought Danny Ainge was going to take us to the playoffs. The next year we basically gave Ainge to those same Blazers for nothing, and the Blazers sent Petrović to the Nets where he became... a star.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jerry can make me laugh sometimes because he's able to laugh at himself. But Grant takes himself way too seriously and has the analytical skills of a 12 year old.
My last argument with Grant was about Dražen Petrović. I thought he had star-potential and thought the Kings should pick him up from the Blazers. Grant thought that Petrović wasn't any good and thought Danny Ainge was going to take us to the playoffs. The next year we basically gave Ainge to those same Blazers for nothing, and the Blazers sent Petrović to the Nets where he became... a star.
Whoa. It looks like your history with Grant goes back further than mine.

Last edited:
Whoa. It looks like your history with Grant goes back in further than mine.
When he first came to Sacramento, he had a bad habit of cursing all the time - except he was able to swallow his cursing when he was on the air (TV or radio). Off the air, back to cursing. It was unbelieveable, like a man with two personalities. I miss Tim Roye.