[Game] Kings v. Timberwolves - Monday, Feb. 26 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oops! My bad. I thought the game was tomorrow. My only excuse is that it's snowing up here and I've got brain freeze. :p

1519691784582.jpg

No sign of the bear since it turned really cold. Maybe he's finally taking his winter's nap...or maybe the last sighting (by the neighbor as he was running down the road) was him heading towards warmer climes.

If the game against the Lakers was any indication, Joerger is serious about putting the kids in the situation to win or lose. I support what he's done thus far so I can tune in and watch, cheering for the win but wanting most of all to see my core values on display: heart, hustle, energy and effort. It was good to see Frank Mason back on the court. IMHO he's another tick on the plus side of the Vlade assessment sheet. :)

Looking at the injury reports, Butler and Giles are out for the Wolves and Kings respectively with Shumpert listed as a game-time decision.

My guess for starting lineup? Fox, Bogs, Jackson, Z-Bo and WCS

This is gonna be a tough game. Even without Butler, the Wolves have some formidable players, Plus they've got Shabbaz Khan. :p

It's a good time to be a Kings fan!!

Thrilled seeing skal finishing game in crunch time.

Against any playoff team we should be at full strength. Against any team with similar record id like to see ZBo and temple rested (maybe mason or Bogs too)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thrilled seeing skal finishing game in crunch time.

Against any playoff team we should be at full strength. Against any team with similar record id like to see ZBo and temple rested (maybe mason or Bogs too)
I agree about ZBo and maybe Temple, but totally disagree about Bogs and Mason. Those two are incredibly competitive in nature. I cannot imagine them agreeing to "rest" ... and I really don't think we want them to. Mason seems to have more potential than a lot (well, me for sure) recognized and I want to see him get every opportunity to improve his skillset. Bogs is just a warrior; you don't sit them down during a fight.

I think the FO/ownership/fanbase are serious about making Joerger play the kids in crunch time and big minutes, but either way it’s good to see the young players get the reps, it will do the franchise good.

It will be interesting to see how Timberwolves play without Butler, who has been their best player. This should be a competitive affair

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
One problem with the current lineup is it doesn't look like anybody is concerned about snagging any offensive boards. Nothing but black jerseys in the paint on that last Kings possession.