[Game] Kings @ Thunder - Monday, March 12 - 5 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thank you, Bogs!

From Jason Jones:

Kings lead 79-78 after 3Q. Bogi 17 pts, 7 rebs, Jackson 15 pts, Fox 7 pts, 7 asts. George 21 pts, Melo 19 pts, Westbrook 13 pts, 7 rebs, 8 asts.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm very worried about the Thunder. They apparently are much softer and more fragile than I would have imagined. They're being tossed around like leaves in a hurricane.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Heart, hustle, energy, effort and enthusiasm. All on display by the Kings tonight for our viewing pleasure. If you don't like that? Bite me.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

The future is bright for this young Kings team.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
From Kayte:

That was great defense right there by Justin Jackson to force Paul George into a turnover. Fox finds WCS who scores on the runout makes it 102-94 with just under 2:00 to play.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I've seen Garrett Temple leave his feet FOUR times trying to block long shots by the Thunder. Not impressed.

DeFox, Jackson and Bogs on the other hand? SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

It is, in fact, a very good time to be a Kings fan.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
From Carmichael Dave:

Kings will lose tonight, but lose the right way. Sure- long term and ping pong balls, but seeing Fox and JJ and the kids really click at times, these are the glimpses that give us fans oxygen.
optimism tonight, what went wrong yesterday versus Denver then?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Whatever. If you aren't happy about how well they played tonight, then I'm not gonna bother trying to explain it to you. Last night was last night.

Have a good evening, all. I'm just not up to facing the negativity that will inevitably ooze its way into the discussion. #SacramentoProud

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Whatever. If you aren't happy about how well they played tonight, then I'm not gonna bother trying to explain it to you. Last night was last night.

Have a good evening, all. I'm just not up to facing the negativity that will inevitably ooze its way into the discussion. #SacramentoProud
Don't be like that...I just want a reasonable explanation is all :cool:

One tremendous quarter essentially. The Kings just seem to match up well with the Thunder also. The Kings finally cleared the paint and let Fox go to work in the 2nd half. The spacing was much better and the Kings got all they could eat in the paint and more in that 3rd.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
One tremendous quarter essentially. The Kings just seem to match up well with the Thunder also. The Kings finally cleared the paint and let Fox go to work in the 2nd half. The spacing was much better and the Kings got all they could eat in the paint and more in that 3rd.
Seems to happen with more success versus the Thunder than the rest of the league. They probably lollygag too much when playing the Kings and only turn it up when necessary.

Not from me. As much as Orlando crushed hope, tonight breathed oxygen into it. The kids played great tonight. Saw much to be encouraged:
  • Bogi still shooting after a rough start. He needs to shoot more but he didn’t let a slow start take him out of his game
  • Fox making great decisions and creating for his teammates. He can be the straw that stirs the drink and tonight he was.
  • Jackson shooting with confidence and making great cuts to the basket.