[Game] Kings @ Thunder - 12/14/12

Chuck Hayes trying to create his own shot, i think thats my cue to stop watching and head to the gym, where i see more plays run on offense in our pickup games than i see from Smarts offense

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I think Robinson is ready for a bigger role. He played well with Cousins today -- and that's hopefully our future frontcourt, so it'd be nice to see them together a little more often.

notice how real coaches coach. last night in the LAL vs NYK game, Kobe was battling a bad back among other injuries. but since they were down 20, Kobe played the ENTIRE 2nd half. at the age of 34. yet our best players, who are 22 years old, sit on the bench while our chances of a comeback dissapear.........................

so it was his one turnover? because besides that he didnt really do anything else to hurt the team.
typical. sounds like your another guy just making your points by what you see on the box score and not actually watching the game. "Jimmer only had one shot and one turnover, how did he hurt the team?" either your not even watching or you just dont pay attention. im done responding to you

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Robinson has a great motor when he wants to have a great motor. I've seen him lazy almost as much as I've seen him all over the court.
Yeah, which is sad. I wonder what the underlying reason is for that? Sometimes I think it's because he's not sure where to be, but boxing out is about as fundamental as it gets. You don't need an NBA coach to teach you that. Not to mention jogging up court when he ought to be running.

meanwhile how thankful must Kevin Martin be to be in the situation hes in now and not still on this train-wreck?
He is filling the perfect role for him right now. He was never good as the first option, and ideally the second option would be good for him. But that spark off the bench, sixth man is the best role for him by far. He can score on the oppositions second unit all day.