[Game] Kings @ Thunder - 12/14/12

Eep bad musical choice for the commercial break there by the kings broadcast

I'm still wondering what Aaron Brooks has done to be the starting PG without question on this team. It just seems like he's fine with gunning while Tyreke runs things.

this is a game where Tyreke needs to be at the PG to match up against this OKC team. but Smart uses Brooks and Jimmer. nice
Agree. To start the game I would of put Reke/Salmons/JJ/JT/DMC. Reke is bigger than Westbrook. Westbrook is quicker, but Reke can handle hiim. He's been our most consistent defender

L

LWP777

Eep bad musical choice for the commercial break there by the kings broadcast

I'm still wondering what Aaron Brooks has done to be the starting PG without question on this team. It just seems like he's fine with gunning while Tyreke runs things.
Aaron Brooks is a marginal NBA player let alone a starting PG. I'd rather just let IT have the job back.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Cisco looks like he's lost a step or five this year. He was always erratic, but his job has been to chase players on the wing and he can't even do that anymore.

L

LWP777

Brooks-Salmons-Hayes-Johnson-Thompson

Quite the unit on the floor. Would probably get beat by most D League teams

The Kings bench has just gone to crap lately. Either Salmons or Brooks needs to go back to the bench. Also, I think Chuck Hayes has begun to emotionally check out.

I haven't been watching but be careful with +/-. It may not always say what you want it to say.
then ill explain it without the +/-. the kings were winning with a lineup of Brooks/Reke/Salmons/T-Rob/DMC

then Jimmer/Garcia came in turned the ball over, made no shots, and Jimmer let eric maynor school him, thunder pull away. Game is now over, the starters can not make up a 20 point deficit against this team

then ill explain it without the +/-. the kings were winning with a lineup of Brooks/Reke/Salmons/T-Rob/DMC

then Jimmer/Garcia came in turned the ball over, made no shots, and Jimmer let eric maynor school him, thunder pull away. Game is now over, the starters can not make up a 20 point deficit against this team
Dude, the starters have been falling farther and farther and behind. Jimmer had 1 turnover and took one shot. Even if his defense was really, really bad he isn't the reason the kings are down 20.

Dude, the starters have been falling farther and farther and behind. Jimmer had 1 turnover and took one shot. Even if his defense was really, really bad he isn't the reason the kings are down 20.
ur obviously not watching the freaking game. but go ahead and keep defending people who wont even have a career once they arent on the Kings anymore

32-16 second quarter. its no mystery why we constantly lose games in the second quarter. if we had ANY other owners in the NBA, Smart would have been fired a long time ago.