Kings @ Suns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Yuck. Bench did the deal and actuly breifly got the lead but the starters are just not playing any defense what so ever. Suns are just walking in and dunking at will while the kings are taking way too many outside shots. Now the Kings can and probaly will get back in this but doing it requires that they not only use the bench but get the starters to go back to the zone and dish out some hard fouls to cutters.

the transition D has blown a big fattie as well...its amazing how fast they get the ball up the court whether the ball is coming out of the basket or they are getting the rebound...we need to make a much harder effort there...IF we can crack down on our all around defense the rest will come

Dang.. Bench was doing great, and then kaploo soon as the starters get back in. Kevin is looking real good. and MOOOO dang, he's missed alot of putback dunks lately!!

mazzystar said:
Dang.. Bench was doing great, and then kaploo soon as the starters get back in. Kevin is looking real good. and MOOOO dang, he's missed alot of putback dunks lately!!
I wish he would just pull down the board, gather himself, then go back up with it. Fundamentals win games, spectacular plays get on Sportscenter.

mazzystar said:
I've noticed it ever since he got injured during the Utah game.

well i think since that Utah game he's made a lot of dunks and put backs and such...I think over the last week his timing has been off with those dunks..a few times I've noticed the pass wasn't spectacular either

I think they'll be much better defensively in this second half im sure RA & co. got on them about that..we shall see

GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iheartBrad said:
well i think since that Utah game he's made a lot of dunks and put backs and such...I think over the last week his timing has been off with those dunks..a few times I've noticed the pass wasn't spectacular either
I haven't seen a lot of dunks by Mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.