Kings @ Suns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we could still get the 6th. houston MUST lose so we get the 5th cause they own the tie breaker over us.

so the 6th seed seems very likely for us.

Even then people act like its gonna be a cake walk against Seattle...umm no it won't be..there is no guarantee we win that series...its our best possibility but its still gonna be tough and we are definetly gonna need everyone back and healthy

Seattle and Sac are two most vulnerable teams in the POs well if Memphis gets in them too

I'm looking foward to the playoffs, but I'm not. It's so hard to see this team have to deal with injuries every single year, and get eleminated every year. When oh when will it end??

iheartBrad said:
Even then people act like its gonna be a cake walk against Seattle...umm no it won't be..there is no guarantee we win that series...its our best possibility but its still gonna be tough and we are definetly gonna need everyone back and healthy

Seattle and Sac are two most vulnerable teams in the POs well if Memphis gets in them too
I don't recall anyone saying it was going to be a cake walk. All we are saying is its our best bet.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Best bet?

ANY TEAM we play in the playoffs is going to give us trouble, especially in the paint. The Suns are making it painfully obvious tonight where our true weakness is...and every other playoff bound team is taking lots of notes.

I guess they weren't interested in joining us in the fight to STOP FINLEY! piksi for sure will not like to see this when he gets home...:shakes head:

I would love it if the Kings could actually manage to get back in this game some how after the Suns already put Bo Outlaw in have they brought in that Shirley kid cuz that would be the ultimate "sure win" sign

VF21 said:
Best bet?

ANY TEAM we play in the playoffs is going to give us trouble, especially in the paint. The Suns are making it painfully obvious tonight where our true weakness is...and every other playoff bound team is taking lots of notes.
Damn, so much for sneaking by with it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Andriod_KiNg said:
Sad game to watch, but if it drops us to 6th.. and we are losing to a very good team, i wont shed a tear.
Yes, it drops us to 6th AND it shows just how good the Phoenix Suns are.

well its not like we haven't beat them this year (and I convinced we would have won in OT had the proper call been made) and we have another opportunity on Wednesday and I EXPECT us to take advantage of that situation at home and all

Status
Not open for further replies.