Kings @ Suns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, someone objectively tell me what JT did wrong on that last play? I've looked at it three times and don't see it...

Pulling for the Kings. The Suns record is misleading, they have no interior D and no real inside presence. The Kings should take this one if they play smart.

It' always Tyreke, JT, and Donte who get into early foul trouble. Most of these fouls they're barely touching the other guy.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Jeebus Hawes....

You'd think he'd have a decent game against Frye.

Also...KT for MVP. 10 boards in 11 minutes?! I missed that guy.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
wow another reach in foul that wasnt a foul, you could clearly hear all ball when Thomas hit it.. Bah, Kings playing hard but refs making it tough

OK i was going to post b4 the game and say something like, "I bet the refs are going to call a lot fouls on thompson and reke for a Suns win" but then I thought I was just being a pessimist and kept my negativity to myself. This is freaking ridiculous.

really not lookin good for us after the 1st half - JT already with 4 fouls, Tyreke with 3, Hawes & Casspi suckin big time. Now if only Reke will continue to own and KT will have 30 rebounds we can win this thing...

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
If anything, Westpaul will make changes at halftime and hopefully we can get this thing back.. Suns only have 4? transition points, its the bogus calls giving the Suns freethrows

really not lookin good for us after the 1st half - JT already with 4 fouls, Tyreke with 3, Hawes & Casspi suckin big time. Now if only Reke will continue to own and KT will have 30 rebounds we can win this thing...
JT has 3 fouls, as well as Tyreke and Donte.

First time ive been able to see sergio play being in europe this year (its 420 right now ;) and his speed really pops out at you. also the offense is constantly relying on him to create.. he does something, passes and if that doesnt work they pass it back to him to start over.. impressive point guard from the 13 minutes i just saw of him..

Status
Not open for further replies.