Kings @ Suns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
really not lookin good for us after the 1st half - JT already with 4 fouls, Tyreke with 3, Hawes & Casspi suckin big time. Now if only Reke will continue to own and KT will have 30 rebounds we can win this thing...
We have 3 starters with 3 fouls. The only Sun with 3 fouls is that bench guy Lopez who had to hack and throw people to the floor to get obvious foul calls.

Off topic I know....

Greg Oden just was stretchered off the floor. Left Knee injury....did not look good....Sorry I live in Portland and that game is on....thought id share...sad, sad.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
With everything going against us we're still only down 5. All you can ask is for a chance in the 4th. I've learned not to give up on these guys.

I really felt as if that was a mediocre half for the Kings. The fact that we are only down 5 points with what I consider sub-par games by Donte, Casspi, Hawes is in fact encouraging. I do like having Donte at the 2 guard to force Nash on Evans.
If Evans and JT can stay out of foul trouble, Donte play a bit more focused, and if we can own our own defensive glass I think that we'll win this game.
A number of "If's" there, but this Kings team has shown that they aren't going to quit, so we'll see.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I normally do not comment on officiating, but I'm seeing a lot of contact initiated by the guys in white with a serious lack of whistles.

Status
Not open for further replies.