Kings @ Sixers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Celt,

I know you can't watch the game in the Big NO. Let me tell ya', I am really sorry yopu're missing this. This is exactly a kind of game you've been calling for.

If we can get something out of our back court in the 2nd, Sixers will be deep sixed.

Andriod_KiNg said:
Ok sorry to break up the memories.. but i really like what i saw from the new guys... if we get Peja back, we should be really really good :D
We will be VERY GOOD, if Peja can play like he did last year when Webber was injured.

wow 25 pages by halftime...this thread is poppin

im not watchin the tribute because i actually made it through the introduction without crying like a lil witch with a "b"...so im not gonna push it

entertaining game thus far...i think...considering how cold EVERYONE started off and how cold our backcourt is...ill take being down by 5

now i don't know about everyone else...but im kinda liking how KT and CWill have been taking it to the rim...and how Skin at least makes an attempt to block a shot...woohoo!! and also i must say how refreshing it was to see some many guys come into the game for us...it seemed like after each timeout we came back out with 5 new guys..hehe...

we'd prolly had the lead by now if Mike or Cat were actually hitting their shots...hopefully they come alive in the second half

Sha's random quotes of the 1st half...

-is it me or was that like the longest 1st half of basketball EVER...especially that 1st quarter...phew!

-im totally not feeling Neptunes wispy goatee thing that he has going on...NOPE! makes him look older than he actually is IMO

-when is Philly gonna get new uniforms? i mean really...

The assists are down, because I don't know if you can play the Princeton offense with this squad the same way. I don't know if you can do the high-low play either with the fact our frotncourt is smaller now. Bibby is trying to create, but he's forced some stuff as he's not use to having to be the creator. Mobley needs to drive to the basket more.

Is it just me or does it take the team like 5 seconds to realize whenever Maurice Evans is open on the wing? Every game I see him sitting in the corner waiting for the ball to be rotated.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I like the way we are hitting the boards and playing on the frontline defense, of course Eddie House is playing better D on Iverson than Bibby.. And Mobley is forcing to many jumpshots, he needs to take it to the basket

gman23 said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I like the way we are hitting the boards and playing on the frontline defense, of course Eddie House is playing better D on Iverson than Bibby.. And Mobley is forcing to many jumpshots, he needs to take it to the basket
are u kidding me... I LOVE IT !!!!!!

A

AriesMar27

i like this so far.... once we get some cohesion going on we'll be fine.... we're down but not out.... i'm almost hoping that we fall to 7th seed and meet the suns.... we could so beat them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.