kings ranked 10th in the West

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Hoopsworld today ranked the Kings 10th in the west saying they should win a bunch more games than last year based on Cousins and recent signings. (sorry but no link provided in their article within mobile version of hoopsworld.com). I think that's about right. With Dalembert and DMC both new it will take a half year to get their acts together within the team structure. Plus there are 6 new players. I'm happy, so far. One more vet outside shooter is about all that I suspect will happen before training camp.

Last edited:
PLAYOFFS!!!!!
i say 7-8 remember this
I hope so. I don't want to get my hopes too high though, since I already do that every year and I am always disappointed:eek:. So before going overboard with excitement I will wait until the preseason.

PS: Why are Kingsfans.com smileys so horrible? I mean seriously, they are the worst I have ever seen...

gunks

Hall of Famer
8th would be awesome....But I dont know if we have the experience. If we suddenly start playing awesome D like OKC than maaaybe our young squad will make it.

The Suns got a lot worse losing Amare, The Jazz with Big Al just about broke even, The Rockets may have seen the last of Yao. But the west is still pretty scary.

10th sounds good to me. One last lotto year, and then we start wreckin the league.

I want to believe in this young team. I will say they sneak into 8th spot and get a valuable lesson against one of the top three teams. That is the best I could hope for. Go Kings !!

10th sounds about what most here would predict, not that it matters at this point.

BTW, Where is Slim? I'm always curious to get his input on preseason rankings?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
That's my hope/plan.
Pisses me off that if the idiots continue on their current path that wrecking the league year may not come until 2012-13.

Here's a random muse. If they really blow it up. If they lose a whole season, is there any chance that contracts could just be counted as having skipped a year too? And thus extend out a year longer than they would have? Because to a team like ours at this critical stage of development and with all these guys on rookie contracts, the timing of this meltdown could not be worse.