[Game] Kings @ Lakers 1/18/2023 7:30pm Pacific 10:30pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to believe the kings made such a great hire. Coach brown seems to be the real deal! To look at the standings and seeing the kings in 3rd place, it’s bringing back memories of the early 2000’s. AND the 49ers are punching teams on the way to the Super Bowl? Sports life couldn’t be any better right now.
Unfortunately, the "punching" will come to a screeching halt this weekend...:p:p:p

Now I really don’t have any proof but for some darn reason I can’t get the idea out of my head that if the Lakers are any place in the lottery they will get that magic bouncing ball for the first pick.

This might sound crazy to some, if not most...But I actually like our chances with THIS roster moving forward more than I ever did with the roster at any point during our last playoff run.
Yah that's kind of weird, because we used to be so good. Best offense and we had the best defense when it came to opponent FG%. Opponent PPG was higher than a lot of teams, but only because there were a lot more possessions when the Kings played because of the way the Kings played. It was a lot of fast breaks and awesome passing.

Now I really don’t have any proof but for some darn reason I can’t get the idea out of my head that if the Lakers are any place in the lottery they will get that magic bouncing ball for the first pick.
if they do New Orleans will be celebrating and with their two extreme physical outliers would be near impossible to beat if healthy

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I sure hope fans weren’t ejected for just calling him Westbrick. However as much as I detest Russ, it sure seems like people can really yell some toxic crap at him from the stands.
Russ is the man, it's that temper that gets the best of him unfortunately. Happened when he was in DC too.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I'VE GOT A FEELING. THAT IS ALL I WILL SAY. :) :) :)

By the way, speakng of glorious. I'm in Serbia. Been in the country a few hours by bus from Bulgaria. Had to go into a couple stores, take a taxi. They all know Vlade, Peja, Bogdan of course. The entire country are Kingsfans! Being from Sacramento is almost like being an honorary citizen! I have thanked the people of Serbia for Vlade Divac. :)
have you visited Belgrade while over there?

Read through the L2M report and thought he was cherry picking the report but actually there's a few other instances that broke our way.

Also LA blew a 14 point lead.
Man this is definitely a game we blow in past years. For some reason we actually had some calls go our way. But it’s a typical Kangz game. We fall behind big, come back and take the lead in the 4th. Miss key free throws, take I’ll advised shots and give up the small lead late in the 4th. Kings up 4 with seconds left and everyone thinks “no foul, NO FOUL”, of course we foul on a 3 pointer that goes in. Luckily the refs/nba repaid us a debt and we walk away with the win but man I was having flashbacks of the old Kangz

I’m just gonna keep catching strays from you for the rest of time because I didn’t want Keegan once upon a time, aren’t I? 

To be fair, it was more your Chicken Little "The Sky Is Falling...Monte Sucks Once Again" reaction more than anything.

I promise to let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.