[Game] Kings @ Lakers 1/18/2023 7:30pm Pacific 10:30pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting what rotations the Kings roll out. We don’t have much of an answer defensively for Lebron I’m curious how we approach it.

The defense needs to step it up a notch. Lebron may get his, but don’t let everyone else beat you. They aren’t a great shooting team, but, that doesn’t mean leave everyone open.

I got a funny feeling about this year. All the traditional powerhouses aren't unbeatable. There is no hegemony. And in the West - I currently see a challenging but clear path to the WCF and then the Finals.
Monte might have to help with that come the deadline but it's not crazy to think this team might actually be 1 piece away. Like for real. Ideally that piece is here and as Vlade would say, just young, but Monte can't think about middle, think top.

Monte might have to help with that come the deadline but it's not crazy to think this team might actually be 1 piece away. Like for real. Ideally that piece is here and as Vlade would say, just young, but Monte can't think about middle, think top.
Man, what an incredibly strange and wonderful world we’re in right now. I pray we stay healthy and come out even hungrier tonight. I want this game so bad

I got a funny feeling about this year. All the traditional powerhouses aren't unbeatable. There is no hegemony. And in the West - I currently see a challenging but clear path to the WCF and then the Finals.
I can dig the optimism, but as a long suffering fan conditioned to disappointment, I will be happy if we can make the playoffs, and delighted if we don't have to go through the play ins to achieve that. Anything extra is bonus.

Well I hope we blow them out by like 140-126
Now I usually do not bet on the Kings but broke my rule on tonight’s game.
Took the over
Took the kings to win
Took a parley on fox & Lebron for over with Sabonis points, rebounds & assists over

Status
Not open for further replies.