Kings @ Knicks Game Thread, 2/9, 4:30 p.m. PST

WTF moment of the game?

• Another late game collapse.

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • No answer for Bosh. Super Donte was showing so much promise.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I set my alarm for this?

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! We win!!!!!!!!!!! on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm friggin happy!!! Time to get drunk :D Maybe this performance gets Reke into the all-star game if Melo or Kobe are out?

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st Win in 20 GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOhOOOOOOOOO. CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!! We OFFicially OWN the Knicks. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! FK YEAAAAAAAA!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
This is, admittedly, only a minor thing, but I don't like how they pencil-whipped Evans out of two assists. Both of which, incidentally, were to Thompson.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
martin and evans played well together for 5 minutes. we can no longer say it has never happened.
They've actually played well together for a few stretches before. What has been more consistent is that nobody else is able to when that is happeneing.

The thing to note here is in a game when Tyreke does not eat shots, Kevin can get up his shots and our offense can function decently -- there is room for that one guard out there scoring. So last game Reke only gets up 8 shots, Kevin gets up 20 or whatever, and we still score 104 (should be notes these were both terrible defensive teams of course). And this game Reke gets up a lot of shots, but Kevin is really just an afterthought out there until OT, and again we are able to score late with basically one guard scoring and the other being bypassed until that 2-3 minute stretch fo OT. The deepest crunch comes when both guys are scoring -- nobody else ever sees the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.