Kings @ Hornets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great. Hopefully it'll shake up the team and tell them something is wrong, watch they'll step it up next game, and then the game after that and so on...
However painful, its only one game, no big deal (even though it the hornets of all teams ;)). Its better to have something like this happen early than at the end of the season.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Kings CAN'T be this bad. Things have to get better.

Nevertheless, my doubts about this team appear to be well founded. I'd be surprised if they made the playoffs.

Helllloooooo Lottery.

O

ONEZERO

I didn't say I would jump off the bandwagon nor did I say I would jump on the bandwagon. I'm saying that even if this team does good early on I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon and get overly excited AND if this team were to suck I would not ride them off and say they suck and the seasons over. You feel me?

Are you kidding me. Did anyone just see that? Bibby, Bonzi and crew yuking it up full of smiles on the bench. 25 points down is usually what I consider funny.

PFFFT!! said:
Didn't we just laugh at the Raptors for losing to an Israeli team? hmmmm good thing the Israeli team played them and not the Kings.
NO KIDING MAN THEN VLADE WILL NOT GIVE HIS PERMISION TO HANG HIS NUMBER ON RAFFTERS IN ARCO

ONEZERO said:
I didn't say I would jump off the bandwagon nor did I say I would jump on the bandwagon. I'm saying that even if this team does good early on I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon and get overly excited AND if this team were to suck I would not ride them off and say they suck and the seasons over. You feel me?
Yes! we are going to be happy again if we win to the rockets...after all they will all be rested better tomorrow, but i hope the rockets fans dont distract them ;)

T

thesanityannex

BigWaxer said:
Are you kidding me. Did anyone just see that? Bibby, Bonzi and crew yuking it up full of smiles on the bench. 25 points down is usually what I consider funny.
dude, its the first game. and yes, they probably think its funny too. everyone else in the league is laughing as well.

OK, it is not as bad as it appears. Tomorrow will be better.

IT HAS TO BE.

I really can't explain what happened tonight. I would not even know where to try and begin.

BigWaxer said:
There is no leader on this team. It was obvious in the playoffs last year even though some people wouldn't admit it to themselves. This team has got to find some pride soon or else...

BigWaxer said:
If that's what they were doing, then something is wrong.

T

thesanityannex

THE SKY IS FALLING

THE SKY IS FALLING

THE SKY IS FALLING

shameless plug for new chicken little movie inserted here

owensborocard32 said:
In other news, Webber had a monster game tonight. They lost though.
Yeah! great to see a big game for Webb (32 pts, 14/28 shooting, 14 rebounds & 5 assists). Seems like it's only the current Kings that can't hit a shot tonight!

Someone tell me what's happening. I can't believe the boxscore. I expected you guys to cruise to an easy win tonight and give us a good game tomorrow night here (Houston). What is going on? Was their a clear lack of chemistry on the team during preseason? I picked you guys to win the division before even Amare went down.

That is why Bibby is not at the same level as Stockton or Jordan. Top players are extremely competitive. They will never smile on the bench when their team is getting blown out.

Anyway, I think Yao & Tmac might drop 60 on the Kings tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.