[Game] Kings @ Heat, 11/1/16 - 4:30 PM PDT

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
If you look at his skull the phrenology tells you everything you need to know about how he is unwilling to make the perimeter work and and the bumps over the brow clearly indicate his lack of interest in getting the other players in the game... c'mon man it's SCIENCE!
You also forgot to mention Demarcus was born under the star of the sleepwalker, leaving him susceptible to long bouts of costing his team the game.

dude12

Hall of Famer
If you look at his skull the phrenology tells you everything you need to know about how he is unwilling to make the perimeter work and and the bumps over the brow clearly indicate his lack of interest in getting the other players in the game... c'mon man it's SCIENCE!
I'm looking up phrenology....

Glenn

Hall of Famer
2nd game of a back to back with a flight in between. Might tire them out. People say that is no excuse but that's silly. Of course it's tiring.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Well, there is something obviously wrong with him. The guy wears his emotions on his sleeve. He isn't hard to read as somebody suggested earlier, he's hard to understand. He isn't playing poorly though, last night he played poorly. Nobody is blaming him for the poor perimeter defense..but being the team basically, if something appears off about him that is always the greatest concern of the kings fan.
Obviously.....it's clear as day....it's slapping us in the face and saying..."HEY MAN".... It's just not hard to see.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
If Cuz was hyper, people would be angry at his demeanor, especially when he already has one tech. He has to be careful.

If anything, I see that more from our perimeter defenders out there tonight. You know, the guys making it seem like Dion effin' Waiters is going to drop forty on us tonight?
Yes I agree but your best player is supposed to set the example. Would guys like Lebron, Paul, Durant, Curry, Leonard ever have their effort questioned? That is the level we should expect of Cousins because he is that good. Those guys inspire their teammates, this should be a an relatively easy win considering our talent level vs theirs. Instead we will probably lose and have the back to back excuse to fall on. Great teams dont make excuses.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Yes I agree but your best player is supposed to set the example. Would guys like Lebron, Paul, Durant, Curry, Leonard ever have their effort questioned? That is the level we should expect of Cousins because he is that good. Those guys inspire their teammates, this should be a an relatively easy win considering our talent level vs theirs. Instead we will probably lose and have the back to back excuse to fall on. Great teams dont make excuses.
Waaaaaay too many assumptions!