[Game] Kings @ Hawks - Thursday, Nov. 1 - 4:30 PDT

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
OLD school fan....I haven’t posted on here since the old site! I just don’t wanna get too excited but wow. Who would’ve thought 3 wins with another game to go on this road trip. Is this for reaaaallll?!
Good to see you back! I don't know if this is quite like old times but this is definitely good times. These kids are a lot of fun to watch.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
OLD school fan....I haven’t posted on here since the old site! I just don’t wanna get too excited but wow. Who would’ve thought 3 wins with another game to go on this road trip. Is this for reaaaallll?!
With a name like that, you've got to be old school! Long live the L Train! I love it! Welcome back! :)

Grats Fox! I guess I was 100% wrong when wanting to trade you on draft night to get an extra pick which would have translated into Trae Young. Thank god I am not the GM. This team is just weird.. In a good way weird though.

I can't put a finger on why they are playing so well.... Then I remember seeing other teams with lesser rosters than us (when we had Cousins) and figured out that a lot of the time players just don't want to share and they only care for themselves. Looks like we have a team of the opposites! Amazing team to watch.