[Game] Kings @ Hawks - Thursday, Nov. 1 - 4:30 PDT

Grats Fox! I guess I was 100% wrong when wanting to trade you on draft night to get an extra pick which would have translated into Trae Young. Thank god I am not the GM. This team is just weird.. In a good way weird though.

I can't put a finger on why they are playing so well.... Then I remember seeing other teams with lesser rosters than us (when we had Cousins) and figured out that a lot of the time players just don't want to share and they only care for themselves. Looks like we have a team of the opposites! Amazing team to watch.
The other teams that passed up on Fox are already regretting it

The only real negative from tonight is that our backup point guards have shot 0-10. Other than that, you could not have asked for a better performance. We came out and stomped them right out of the game in the third.

Mr. Fox, way to crush it. We all see the glimpses of the future, but I'm gonna enjoy the journey if this is what its going to be like!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The only real negative from tonight is that our backup point guards have shot 0-10. Other than that, you could not have asked for a better performance. We came out and stomped them right out of the game in the third.

Mr. Fox, way to crush it. We all see the glimpses of the future, but I'm gonna enjoy the journey if this is what its going to be like!
They may say that revenge is a dish best served up cold, but the Kings served it nice and hot to Atlanta. I cannot express how proud I am of this team...and Vlade...and Coach Joerger...and Vivek. (I'm still not thrilled about the statue out front of G1C, but other than that everything is A-OK.)

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
They may say that revenge is a dish best served up cold, but the Kings served it nice and hot to Atlanta. I cannot express how proud I am of this team...and Vlade...and Coach Joerger...and Vivek. (I'm still not thrilled about the statue out front of G1C, but other than that everything is A-OK.)
I say we put together a flash mob and paint that stupid sculpture all purple.