[Game] Kings @ Hawks - Thursday, Nov. 1 - 4:30 PDT

They may say that revenge is a dish best served up cold, but the Kings served it nice and hot to Atlanta. I cannot express how proud I am of this team...and Vlade...and Coach Joerger...and Vivek. (I'm still not thrilled about the statue out front of G1C, but other than that everything is A-OK.)
I'm not naive enough to expect this kind of success to continue especially with the brutal schedule this month, but as long as they continue to play in this manner, win or lose, I'll be happy. That's a real team out there and they don't care what anyone thinks.

I've been waiting for this, along with all of us here, for a long time. Absolutely intoxicating.

I'm not naive enough to expect this kind of success to continue especially with the brutal schedule this month, but as long as they continue to play in this manner, win or lose, I'll be happy. That's a real team out there and they don't care what anyone thinks.

I've been waiting for this, along with all of us here, for a long time. Absolutely intoxicating.

The taste is good. Let them want it every game. There will be ups and downs but now they can experience what it's like to play the right way and getting the results they've gotten early is a cherry on top.

The leap that Fox has taken this season is nothing short of sensational.

I went into this season just hoping for a team that was fun to watch and some growth from the youngsters and I've been treated to so much more already.
Absolutely! Way exceeded my wildest dreams for the start to the season. I kind of expected 2-8 through the first 10 games, maybe I should have dreamed a 10-0 start.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I wonder when the last time this team won 4 in a row ON THE ROAD. I mean, we were never a good road team even back in the day.
It appears to have been 11 Dec 2004- 04 Jan 2005. That was part of a 7-3 stretch for the Kings overall.

The last time the Kings won five in a row on the road was the season before that.

He took a chance. It didn't work out and he pulled the plug. Absolutely no shame in that whatsoever.
That's fine, I was just responding toTetsujin's trust in Vlades eye for bigs. And I agree with his response, post PapaG the big picks have been solid.