[Game] Kings @ Hawks - Thursday, Nov. 1 - 4:30 PDT

Oh joy I get to watch it with Atlanta’s broadcasters, league pass blacks me out on Atlanta, Memphis, and Charlotte broadcasts, makes me watch Fox Sports South.

This is a trap game. Kings are only favored by 2½ points..

The battle on the wing is gonna prove to be key. Keeping Bazemore and Taurean Prince in check equals an easy win. I think Alex Poythress will return from injury for them tonight, he's shot the ball well from3 so far this season. We'll also be seeing Vince Carter.

The Battle of the bigs is gonna be interesting, with John Collins out the Hawks are quite vulnerable . If Willie can keep his play rolling it's advantage Sacramento for sure. Willie's Bag season proclamation means this is the type of matchup he's most certainly expected to win, Alex Len and Dedmon are not near Willie's pay grade and it should look like it.

Fox vs Young should be a good show. I think it's gonna look something like Sugar Ray Robinson vs Jake LaMotta :D

dude12

Hall of Famer
Hopefully we are too young to look past them but I don’t know why, but I’m a little worried....maybe that comes with a game we ar3 supposed to win now.

Oh joy I get to watch it with Atlanta’s broadcasters, league pass blacks me out on Atlanta, Memphis, and Charlotte broadcasts, makes me watch Fox Sports South.
Watching the opposing teams broadcasts this season has been quite enjoyable, it's almost like some of these tv crews are unprepared for the asswhoopings the Kings have bestowed upon their teams and are scrambling to come up with ways to chide their teams, commend the kings, and still sell hope for a young doomed season.

The best was Antonio Daniels after the Thunder win. He was pissed, started the post game with the disclaimer to the old guy sitting next to him "I've always said I'm gonna do this post game show like I was there in the locker room after the game, and I'f I was in the lockerroom right now I'd say 'What are we doing here? Are we a defensive team? cuz tonight it sure didn't look like it. 131 points to the Kings...." It was golden.

Also listening to the Miami announcer call De'Aaron, De'Andre several times down the stretch as the Kings were putting that one on ice was kinda satisfying. I bet next time we play he'll know the name!!!!

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
This is gonna be a fast game. Interested to see how JJ responds after basically seeing someone else seemingly take his minutes or job last game

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Atlanta is #1 in pace, right?

This game is about to be so dumb.

Fun dumb!

Go Kings!
Not that much faster than the Kings, about 1 posession more per game, but the difference is that they average a whole 10 points less per 100 possessions than the Kings, which is horribly inefficient. The only team with a worse Offensive rating is Orlando and they are only averaging about half a point less.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Kings have played horribly against Atlanta in Atlanta in recent years. I believe that this Kings' team, despite their youth, is not going to play down to their competition in this game. They will show a maturity beyond their years and whip 'em. Now go out and prove me right, Kings!

I'm interested to see how they start off. They've started games off on the wrong foot but kept fighting but you can't do that for 82 games. It's a good game to start cooking early.

Not that much faster than the Kings, about 1 posession more per game, but the difference is that they average a whole 10 points less per 100 possessions than the Kings, which is horribly inefficient. The only team with a worse Offensive rating is Orlando and they are only averaging about half a point less.
They're not faster than the Kings, maybe on paper, but in the game we hold the great equalizer in track meets in De'Aaron Fox.