[Game] Kings @ Hawks - Thursday, Nov. 1 - 4:30 PDT

It's an incredible feeling. And what's even better is to see so many OLD school KF peeps checking back in.
i hope to see more of them returns back as active contributors and bring back to this forum their quality contributions we enjoyed before they decided to leave. I have been with them before, this ride will be more meaningful if we all can get together. Go Kings!

Everyone keeps bringing up Whiteside but if there was ever a player who needed a kick in the butt it was him. He had to be cut and realize that he had to get his @#$%^&* together.
Exactly. Without adversity and some time staring failure in the face with decisions to make, Whiteside never becomes the Whiteside he is today.

Vince Carter probably thinking damn I joined the Kings a year to early could have been the starting SF this season.
Vince came out of the lineup shaking his head and thinking "Man these guys are fast. I am getting too old for this pace."
Charles Barkeley's comments are like music.

To me the most puzzling part of the PapaG selection remains; why was he so damn high on their board? I guess the world may never know.

Specifically Ivica Zubac who actually fell to the 2nd rd, what put PapaG so far infront of him?

It is part of the game. We have a bunch of nice guys and need some edginess. It is an advantage most of the time.
Oh yeah this team needs it. he thrives on that type of stuff too. I can't help but think that Bjelly and Shump combined have given this team a bit of a Joe-Ingles type of grittiness with the high-percentage shotmaking, pesky defense and vet presence.