Kings @ Dallas Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call the shot clock violation! Kings don't have Peja, Kings don't have Bobby, Kings just traded Webber, and now we got a referees screwing the Kings again. We don't need that.

This quarter was very promising. I fully expect them to get tired and it will be very tough, if nearly impossible. Don't forget guys, right now Dallas is one of the hottest teams in the league, they whooped up on Sac(well sort of), Seatle, and PHX recently.

alright. i just got home, watched a little of the game during dinner, the very beginning of the game. i just heard the kings closed the 2nd on a 18-9 run. very nice. i saw peja behind the bench, man i am not happy he's not playing.

GO KINGS!

This is ridiculous, that was a TERRIBLE call, how can they just let that go...we won't win many close games if the refs keep on blowing these obvious calls..geez.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I mentioned it in the PBP and if it's okay, I'm going to say it here:

The camera has showed Peja sitting there looking totally disinterested several times. I would certainly like to see him cheer or show some encouragement, etc. to his teammates. Is that too much to ask?

VF21 said:

The camera has showed Peja sitting there looking totally disinterested several times. I would certainly like to see him cheer or show some encouragement, etc. to his teammates. Is that too much to ask?
Yes. Wait don't bag on guys your own team... you might get ignored, lol.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BullKing said:
This is ridiculous, that was a TERRIBLE call, how can they just let that go...we won't win many close games if the refs keep on blowing these obvious calls..geez.
And amazingly, after everything that's happened recently, that comment actualy made me laugh.

VF21 said:

He wont be happy until he runs some more people out of Sac Town...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, I'm very sorry I mentioned it. We do NOT need to start dumping on Peja right now. He is part of our team and we need him. My point was that someone needs to tell him he has to be involved and animated. He can't just sit there like a stone. He has to show he's part of the guys out on the court, for them AND for him.

Please, we've had enough diversity and anger around here to last a lifetime. Let's not start it all over again. Please????

VF21 said:
Maybe he's unhappy about C-Webb being traded. :)

VF21 said:

I am quickly losing all my respect for this so called team leader.

What the hell is he doing that? I really feel sorry for the other 8 guys on the floor.

well all things considered...

it could of been a lot worse if you ask me

as for the Peja thing...each time they camera showed him he was smiling...and each time i said "what are you smiling about there is nothing to be smiling about"...im glad to see im not the only one that noticed

VF21 said:
Okay, I'm very sorry I mentioned it. We do NOT need to start dumping on Peja right now. He is part of our team and we need him. My point was that someone needs to tell him he has to be involved and animated. He can't just sit there like a stone. He has to show he's part of the guys out on the court, for them AND for him.

Please, we've had enough diversity and anger around here to last a lifetime. Let's not start it all over again. Please????
He had better play Saturday or I'm going to lose all respect for the guy, If he comes back and plays at a high level I'll embrace him with open arms... If he doesn't...

Come on guys, we are not going to win this one....honestly, we are too short handed, We are getting owned on the boards, and if mobley keeps on forcing shots i'll pull my hair out

BullKing said:
Come on guys, we are not going to win this one....honestly, we are too short handed, We are getting owned on the boards, and if mobley keeps on forcing shots i'll pull my hair out
It's not over Yet, any game Mike Bibby is in we have a chance.

VF21 said:

im sorry, i guess im still not over that trade... your right, hes still a King and i will cheer for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.