Kings @ Dallas Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
GENERAL REMINDER: Please remember. This board is not about baiting other members, etc. We're not about flame fests, personal attacks or arguments, etc. Let's play nice.

Thank you.
 

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
vj9999 said:
VF21. I wasn't aware that it was Peja's decision. If that is case I would have to trust him that he is being honest and not wimping out like some would say.
From what I understood, it was his decision because hamstrings are very difficult to assess. I didn't mean to insinuate in any way that he was wimping out.

Napred Kraljevi!!!!

:D
 
and some people actually thought we'd be blown out...HA! ;)

great game...very entertaining...and VERY heartpounding

we really made that push coming out of halftime and during the whole 3rd quarter...maybe we can be down going into the 4th and save that final push for the end next time (jk) ;) ...midway through the 4th we just didn't have any gas left...

but for a group of guys that were as depleated as we were..ill DEFINETLY take the effort...we're no punks!

it blows that we didn't win cuz that would of been the ultimate "in your face" to the haters...but kingsfans all over the nation know exactly what those guys did out there was admirable...they didn't roll over and surrender to the Mavs...they made the Mavs really work


::claps for the kings::

Peja i'll see you on Saturday...please believe that!

GO KINGS!!
 
oh yeah and each time we lose the regular season series to the Mavs we win the playoff series

(ofcourse this trend will only have a chance of repeating itself if we hold on to that #5 spot or BETTER YET get back to the 4th)
 
iheartBrad said:
oh yeah and each time we lose the regular season series to the Mavs we win the playoff series

(ofcourse this trend will only have a chance of repeating itself if we hold on to that #5 spot or BETTER YET get back to the 4th)
WORD!

btw, the mystery guest on TNT will be matthew mcconahay ( i killed his name i know)
 
what you get is what you get! A couple of posts above, someone questioned what it is we get? Wee, some newbies may see this is the end. Webber, Vlade, DC all gone. There was excitement in times past. Studying the standings to see if we were still in playoff contention. Hoping Richmond would make an appearance after the all-star game. Let me tell ya something. What the Kings showed tonight is what led many of us - OK overstatement - led me, to love this team. We all have been through it and have haeard it from our coaches. Some of us, perhaps, have even coached and echoed those words - "it's not about winning, itz about charachter". Well, if pride, respect, dignity and charachter is what the Kings deliver to me as entertainment - then sign me up for another season.
 
WhyNotUs? said:
what you get is what you get! A couple of posts above, someone questioned what it is we get? Wee, some newbies may see this is the end. Webber, Vlade, DC all gone. There was excitement in times past. Studying the standings to see if we were still in playoff contention. Hoping Richmond would make an appearance after the all-star game. Let me tell ya something. What the Kings showed tonight is what led many of us - OK overstatement - led me, to love this team. We all have been through it and have haeard it from our coaches. Some of us, perhaps, have even coached and echoed those words - "it's not about winning, itz about charachter". Well, if pride, respect, dignity and charachter is what the Kings deliver to me as entertainment - then sign me up for another season.
Are you calling me a newbie? We showed character the door ... plain and simple.
 

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
WhyNotUs? said:
what you get is what you get! A couple of posts above, someone questioned what it is we get? Wee, some newbies may see this is the end. Webber, Vlade, DC all gone. There was excitement in times past. Studying the standings to see if we were still in playoff contention. Hoping Richmond would make an appearance after the all-star game. Let me tell ya something. What the Kings showed tonight is what led many of us - OK overstatement - led me, to love this team. We all have been through it and have haeard it from our coaches. Some of us, perhaps, have even coached and echoed those words - "it's not about winning, itz about charachter". Well, if pride, respect, dignity and charachter is what the Kings deliver to me as entertainment - then sign me up for another season.
Word.
 
I see 8 Kings vs. 8 Mavericks. Where's the discrepancy.
And it was 7 on 8 after Devin Harris got hurt.

Good game, I am not sure if we will ever play each other will full rosters. I am not sure either organization will ever have their full roster, both teams are always banged up and short handed.

Good luck to you guys, Saturday night should be interesting against Webber.
 
Maybe Brad Miller won't throw the left side of his upper body into him next time either.

Brad Miller did find Devin after the game and told him he was sorry about the whole thing, so props to him for that. I just didn't think it was too professional for the whole Kings bench to be laughing about it during the timeout but it also wasn't professional for Josh Howard and Marquis Daniels to go over to your bench during that timeout and have to be restrained by the refs and teammates.

It almost got ugly last night, TNT likely didn't show it, but the two teams cleaned it up after an emotional 90 seconds following the incident.
 

piksi

Hall of Famer
miles berg said:
Maybe Brad Miller won't throw the left side of his upper body into him next time either.

Brad Miller did find Devin after the game and told him he was sorry about the whole thing, so props to him for that. I just didn't think it was too professional for the whole Kings bench to be laughing about it during the timeout but it also wasn't professional for Josh Howard and Marquis Daniels to go over to your bench during that timeout and have to be restrained by the refs and teammates.

It almost got ugly last night, TNT likely didn't show it, but the two teams cleaned it up after an emotional 90 seconds following the incident.
I thought that it was funny too especially considering how soft we are.
 
What is soft? Winning 50+ games every single season over a 5 year period isn't soft in my eyes. Soft is what is happening to a team like Minnesota that can't handle a little drama and allow their team to fall apart.

The media can say what they want to, 50 win seasons don't grow on trees, ask the "tough" TimberWolves what it feels like to be ~.500 this late into the season.
 
KP said:
You don't think Chris is going to go insane Saturday???
I think Saturday will be interesting, and I think Webb will go crazy. Caught the tail end of Barnes on the radio, and I think he will be ready to go as well. Webb has a way of stepping it up big for big games, and tomorrow will be one of those nights. Remember his first game back after his injury? How many points did he have? The Rise guys were talking about it this morning and one of them said Webb would have at least 28 points and the other one said "yeah, in the first quarter". I obviously want the Kings to win, because I am a Kings fan above all else, but I hope Webb plays well. Quite honestly, the 76ers just became my second favorite team!
 
miles berg said:
Maybe Brad Miller won't throw the left side of his upper body into him next time either.

Brad Miller did find Devin after the game and told him he was sorry about the whole thing, so props to him for that. I just didn't think it was too professional for the whole Kings bench to be laughing about it during the timeout but it also wasn't professional for Josh Howard and Marquis Daniels to go over to your bench during that timeout and have to be restrained by the refs and teammates.

It almost got ugly last night, TNT likely didn't show it, but the two teams cleaned it up after an emotional 90 seconds following the incident.
lol...didn't see that

but im with piksi it was a welcome site to see considering people say we are "soft" and what not

but to the Kings credit they were prolly laughing at how balistic Nellie went...i mean i know that always makes me laugh...everyone laughed at us after that Suns game...i want to laugh at someone for a change

after all the crap we went through this month...i don't have sympathy for NOBODY

nice to see though that Brad did go find Devin...but i knew he would

great game once again...whenever we play Dallas it has such high level of playoff intensity
 
Status
Not open for further replies.