• The Kings become world class defenders

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • We won on 32% shooting

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those last 2 turnovers were on Tyreke.
First a botched layup after Butler gave him the open lane. Then a bad pass to a cutting Landry. Those will kill you

S

sactownfan

well... on the positive side... i'd like the Mav's to pass the Lakers for 1st place in the west... if they can do it... i'd be alright with this loss

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
TyWreak Evans sucks. If we had a good player at pg then we would have won. Trade him while his value's high.

On a serous note, why the hell did Udoka get so many minutes? Those shots were uuuuuuuugly.

Meanwhile in the ROY chase... Golden State's S. Curry had 31 pts and 11 boards tonight in a narrow loss on the road in Atlanta. On a bad note, he had 7 TOs.

We DO need to rack up a few more losses though. I don't want to jeopardize losing a chance at one of the top rookies in the next draft. We definitely don't have enough talent to finish the rebuilding movement, but with one more big from this draft we should probably be able to start finally growing and getting some wins

On a serous note, why the hell did Udoka get so many minutes? Those shots were uuuuuuuugly.[/QUOTE]

Mhhhh..ask Donte Casspi and Cissco..

We played the hottest team in the league on a 9 game winning streak on their home floor and had a chance at the end. Proud of our guys. Turnovers killed us, though.

You could feel Tyreke's danger. He was just about to take over the game, if he would have been able to draw a foul or score on that drive with a minute to go, I think we would have won this one on his shoulders.

One other thing, did anyone else think that the officials sucked tonight?
Terrible. When they reviewed that out of bounds play when Nocioni hit the ball off of Nowitzki's leg i said to myself, "if this doesn't go the kings way its rigged". I was joking of course because it was THAT obvious it went off of the Mavericks. Well the Refs obviously see a different reality than me so what can i say. Also, tell me if it was Kobe, Lebron, ect... that drove into traffic, like tyreke at the end of the game, it wouldn't have been a foul on the Mavericks. Kobe would get that call 100 out of 100 times. Whatever though, we still played tough and had a chance at the end.

I enjoyed this game, but we're a young, rebuilding team. We need to give minutes to our young, promising players. Playing Noc extensive minutes and keeping Donte out so long was a bad call tonight. Donte also is the only guy on this team who had a prayer of defending Dirk. How can we expect Donte to play more consistently if he can't see consistent minutes? What happens when JT returns? Do we just send him back to Reno where he might actually get playing time?

One other thing, did anyone else think that the officials sucked tonight?
Obviously, Rick Carlisle thought officials were blind when he got tossed midway in first quarter. He thought Dirk was fouled on an apparent block by Noc under the basket when replay showed shot was into the backboard with no contact by a King.

I always wondered if a Head Coach is ejected and his team still wins the game does he get a recorded coaching victory? They probably do, but it would seem they don't deserve it.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Obviously, Rick Carlisle thought officials were blind when he got tossed midway in first quarter. He thought Dirk was fouled on an apparent block by Noc under the basket when replay showed shot was into the backboard with no contact by a King.

I always wondered if a Head Coach is ejected and his team still wins the game does he get a recorded coaching victory? They probably do, but it would seem they don't deserve it.
It felt like they were blind.

I liked how Barrea's obvious stumble-flops were O-fouls where as Reke getting steamrolled= no-call.

well... on the positive side... i'd like the Mav's to pass the Lakers for 1st place in the west... if they can do it... i'd be alright with this loss

Um, we narrowly lost on the road to one of the best teams in the league. Regardless of whether or not they pass the Lakers, this was a great effort by our Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.