Votes: 4 7.5%
  • We won on 32% shooting

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sactownfan

wow donte must be late to practice everyday... i dont understand his mins... yeah he takes bad shots sometimes but he still has so much more to offer this team.

were not making the playoffs... how about some playing time for Donte Greene?

wow donte must be late to practice everyday... i dont understand his mins... yeah he takes bad shots sometimes but he still has so much more to offer this team.

were not making the playoffs... how about some playing time for Donte Greene?

question is does he earn it in practice? you dont hand out PT just cause its a rebuild or a lost season... young players need to get the sense of entitlement to get PT in a rebuild... out of their heads and play their heart out.

S

sactownfan

wow wouldn't greene be a better defender to Dirk? i guess not PW has it all figured out with his "STOPPERS" IME AND NOC!!!

S

sactownfan

question is does he earn it in practice? you dont hand out PT just cause its a rebuild or a lost season... young players need to get the sense of entitlement to get PT in a rebuild... out of their heads and play their heart out.
i agree... but what im saying is he must be terrible in practice or goofing around the whole time because his playing time is near the bottom of the list

i agree... but what im saying is he must be terrible in practice or goofing around the whole time because his playing time is near the bottom of the list
that pose dunk he did against the clips is enough for me to be convinced he's still taking things lightly im loving how the kings are playing right now a whole different team with out martin... JT should be comfortable off the bench.

we got better of the rockets for the past two trades

Artest for = bjax greene (casspi 23rd)
now martin for = landry dorsey and capspace

Status
Not open for further replies.